erm, a bit of advice...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
reet, as some of u know, am in the process of settin up me own business (for those of u who don't, doin aromaterapy an sports massage etc. from home an now mobile!:D )

the time has now come to concoct (?) meself a name, an i'm strugglin loads!!

anyone got any suggestions..................??

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Well done hun. Hope it all goes well for ya.

If you do travel i know two football teams that wouldnt mind you giving them in a massage including me lol (twice) :p

Andy

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Good luck!! As for the name thats a hard un m8
erm....

Pressure Drop,Release Yourself, Ease The Pressure,(all record titles lol)
or The Stress Stop
or
Vee So Horny She Rub You Long Time :D (sorry couldnt resist lol)

p.s. if you use any of mine i demand payment in massages done in the manner that WAFC and Cam are accustomed ;)

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
ruffers said:
First off - respect (as I believe the youngsters say) for going it alone. Braver than me...

Name? Dunno. What's the target market, what's your usp, what image do you want to promote? Tell us more.

fanx!!

well, i tend to mix aromatherapy with sports massage, as i feel that the benefits of each therapy work best together.
before not so long ago i was soley focussin on the holisticy side of things, relaxation an the like, but since gainin me sports qual, am bein swayed more in that direction....
i guess i want to try an appeal to both sides, which is prob why i'm strugglin so much wiv a name!! (don't want 2 go 2 much either way, if ya know wat i mean...)

sweet: am likin that quite alot!! :thumbsup: fanx!!

steborg: bloody typical!!

an fanx every1 for ur wishes of well!!:love: