England Vs Greece predictions

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
oh no oh no come on we will be brilliant i mean Steve McClaren is manager now :rolleyes: the same geeza who had his own supporters throwing their season tickets at him half way thru the season :rolleyes:

so 1-1 then it is;)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
One dollar it is then ;)

one-dollar.jpg

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
i thought we played like a premiership team especially in the first half which i was delighted to see. under sven we played more like an italian team which didn't suit our players at all.

i gotta say, bit of a master stroke appointing terry venables as assistant manager, maclaren at least used his head there, probably knows he needs a lotta help in certain area's and has been honest enough with himself and man enough to appoint somebody who's regarded as a far more experienced and better manger than he is himself. says to me he's more insterested in helping england do a good job than feeding his own ego.

good man steve, i hope he goes on to prove me completely wrong about his ability to do a good job for england. at least he seems to have a lot of passion, bit of a change from borin old Mr burns lookalike sven.

i reserve my judgement, but well done so far, credit where it's due :thumbsup: