EH.....Weirdo!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
Got back from takin Zoe to skool yeah n theres a guy goin around the kiddies playground with a metal detector ...whats more worryin is that hes got like an altern 8 suit type thing on.....b4 u know it radioactive zombies will be comin out of the playground playin tick n goin on the swings n stuff!!!!
Anything weird every happen 2 u or u see owt weird in the mornin?
Hmmmm unless he was actually chekkin fer money ...but why the extravagant suit?
Answers on a postcard......

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
It's the head master fella

I think he goes round with his metal detector, and picks up small bits of pocket money change that children lose whilst playing skipping games. The reason behind the Altern8 suit is, that he don't want to be spotted by the Tax office for earning extra income from this bizzare second job !!!!! :|

Speaking off strange happnings in the morning, I saw one today. I have seen this guy before, but this is still strange anyway. He walks down the street picking up litter and putting it in the next bin he see's, this sounds prity normal if the guy was old I know, but he only looks about 30 years old

:confused:

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
this sounds prity normal if the guy was old I know, but he only looks about 30 years old
Yeah but he cud be like ermmmm a green peace dood who scourers the streets in his quest against rubbish n tidiness
Kinda like Superman....but with rubbish collectin...Bin Maaaaaaaaaan to the rescue!!!

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
there's bloke who walks past the shops in the morning, he's got 1 of those parker coats with the fluff round the hood, maybe not too wierd but he's always got a packet of fish fingers hanging out of his pocket:S (maybe he just likes fish fingers...eerr that was crap...i'll leave)

jayne x

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
there's bloke who walks past the shops in the morning, he's got 1 of those parker coats with the fluff round the hood, maybe not too wierd but he's always got a packet of fish fingers hanging out of his pocket
LOL!!!!
Cheers Glazzy thats even weirder than my altern 8 metal detector dood!!
U ever asked him why fish fingers?..........Or u cud pickle his head by craftily takin his fish fingers n replacin em with sum cardboard fish fingers(just like the ones u used to make at skool) :thumbsup:
LMAO@jaxxers!!
liner loon ...lol

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
U ever asked him why fish fingers?..........Or u cud pickle his head by craftily takin his fish fingers n replacin em with sum cardboard fish fingers(just like the ones u used to make at skool)

no i aint asked him, and i doubt i ever will...he scares me a bit:( :(

he's probably harmless but i don't like the turn-ups on his jeans:S

jayne x

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
he's probably harmless but i don't like the turn-ups on his jeans
LMFAO!!!!
i know what u mean there Jayne!!
Are the turn ups like at least 3 inches long cause if they are then this means he has a 'fashion time warp problem'.
Also are his turn ups that big u cud hide loose change in em!!??

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
Tonksi said:

LMFAO!!!!
i know what u mean there Jayne!!
Are the turn ups like at least 3 inches long cause if they are then this means he has a 'fashion time warp problem'.
Also are his turn ups that big u cud hide loose change in em!!??

they r indeed...but he has had 'em like that for about 10 years, by now i think he would have learnt to buy jeans that fit...he don't just turn 'em up once they r turned up about 3 times

wen we were about 15 we used to call him fish cake benny...sounded better than fish finger benny:S :S , the benny bit comes from his turn ups!!(benny hill did were turn up pants didn't he????????)we never said it to his face though...i'm not that mean!!

jayne x

mousemaid

Jul 17, 2001
S.E. England
hmmm

now if the fella pickin the litter up was wearin a parker with the hood up ....and he was spotted in wimbledon area ...i think we might have a rare incognito womble sighting on our hands ...

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Re: hmmm

mousemaid said:
now if the fella pickin the litter up was wearin a parker with the hood up ....and he was spotted in wimbledon area ...i think we might have a rare incognito womble sighting on our hands ...

PMSL @ MM

I think from now on im gonna call him " Wodawick womble of Wibledon" In a kind of "Life of Brian" lisp;)

Glazzy - perhaps the turn-up's are for holding back up fish fingers in :eyes:

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
LMAO!!!!
Noice to have yer unique brand of humour back Mousers!!
Welcome back stranger how u been diddlin?