ahem:$

Attachments

• jordana01.jpg
    jordana01.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 150

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
She's the kinda girl you can go and have a few pints and then a kebab with. Not stunningly beautiful but a good laugh.

I suppose it depends what you want from a woman, if all you want is a girl with big knockers and loads of make up to look at (And christ knows what else) then she's not gonna be your ideal woman, if you want someone to have a conversation and a laugh with then she is.

H

hardcore crazy

edith

edith ,,,,what a sh*te name for a bird .shes not in the same division as gail

Attachments

• gp194th.jpg
    gp194th.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 205
M

Mig

:rofl:

Edith Bowman - aye she has her good days, although there is something seriously wrong with her mouth / jaw.

She was in the papers not that long ago with her paps out and gut hanging all over the place :S :S :S

Not sure she would seem so attractive to peeps then :hurl:

Gimmie Kat Slater any day :p :p :p :p ;)

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
lol who the fck bumped this thread up? it's about 2 yrs old :confused:

Nevermind, she's not a bad looking kid old Edith. It makes me laugh when you all say she's a minger when at the end of the day, if you had the chance, you'd be wetting your pants!!! ;)

She seems like a good laugh, which in my opinion, counts for a lot more than looks anyway :love:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
she, (if you can even call it she) annoys the hell out of me. She has ever since she presented that gay morning news show they brought out after they axed big breakfast.