Ebay question.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
I .missed an item on ebay either lastnight or this morning how do i find out the sellers details.I`ve had a quick look in the completed items but could`nt find it.It was a load od oldskool records but i only wanted one item out of it so i was gonna ask him if he was willing to flog me the record i was after for a nice fee.

I sent the sellar a question yesterday but never got a reply which actually seems the norm these days. :( Is there any way i can trace the sellers email address through ebay by question to the seller thingy.

Thanks in advance.

digthemusic

DJ Bin-Bag

Apr 7, 2003
preston
ebay sale,

digthemusic said:
I .missed an item on ebay either lastnight or this morning how do i find out the sellers details.I`ve had a quick look in the completed items but could`nt find it.It was a load od oldskool records but i only wanted one item out of it so i was gonna ask him if he was willing to flog me the record i was after for a nice fee.

I sent the sellar a question yesterday but never got a reply which actually seems the norm these days. :( Is there any way i can trace the sellers email address through ebay by question to the seller thingy.

Thanks in advance.

digthemusic

was it the collection of about 700 records digthe, if so, i have his email.

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
DJ Bin-Bag said:
was it the collection of about 700 records digthe, if so, i have his email.

It was`nt quite that big bin bag m8 the title of the item was just oldskool.Lol now i`ve let the cat out the bag. :eek:

digthemusic

dodgymix

lovebase "something unreal"

you can have it for £20 (free postage)

IF YOU WANT IT SO DESPERATELY, IT IS QUITE RARE AS ITS ONLY A PROMO, I GOT A COPY IN VINYL EXCHANGE LAST YEAR FOR A QUID.....ABSOLUTE BARGAIN

JUST CHECKED THE DMC'S AND THE JIMI POLO/EXPOSE ONES NUMBER 3.......SHIT :cry: I THOUGH I HAD A BARGAIN