ebay non-payment

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

untoe

Oct 25, 2001
belfast
Just got this email from someone that bought a record of me on ebay after i sent them a payment reminder.

hello,
i am writing to you on behalf of e-bay user "que$%#@en" who is currently on remand in prison on drugs charges.Due to the seriousness of the alleged offences and guilty plea i have to inform you that payment cannot be made.I appologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
thanks

Why cant people just say they cant be assed payin for it instead of makin up bullsh*t stories like this :S .Out of 40 of my last auctions i been unlucky enough to have 14 non-payments,Does rest of ya that use ebay have same amount of probs with non-payers?

Mark.

LOL - thats a good excuse there Mark fella :naughty:

Best one I had was someone writing to me pretending to be next of kin & advising that they died in a car accident @ the w/e... :jawdrop:

I've been really lucky in general - only a v small % of people messing me about... what I wanna know is can I delete items from my feedback list... I know that if I leave neg feedback for the few that deserve it then I'll prolly get neg feedback in return.... & I dont wanna spoil me 100% positive feedback record.... :confused:

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
As far as I can work out, the only way you can get bad feedback removed is if you and the other party agree to use the mutual feedback removal thing. There are also some extreme circumstances in which ebay will remove it (e.g. if it contains personal info such as phone numbers, or if it contains offensive words)

Just had my first negative feedback myself, which was totally unjustified and it's got me really angry! I won an auction 3 weeks ago, paid instantly by paypal. Record didn't turn up and seller didn't answer my emails, all I had off him was a bulk email to all his customers saying he'd had problems with royal mail. Still no record this week so yesterday I sent him an email saying "Do you not reply to emails?" He responded with "Are you terminally rude?" I replied and said all I wanted was an update on my record and that if it didn't turn up by the end of the week I'd leave negative feedback. Logged onto ebay half an hour later and he'd left ME a negative :mad: :mad: :mad: saying "rude and ill mannered ebayer" This despite the fact I'd long since fulfilled my part of the deal as buyer by paying instantly! Needless to say I left him negative in return, saying no record received, no response to emails... I know whose negative feedback looks worse out of the pair of us! He also refunded my paypal straight after the negative feedback was left (something I suppose) but this suggests to me he never posted the record and had no intention of sending it... I think he realised what I'd won was worth more than the 5 pounds I won it for... Should you wish to avoid this seller his ID is dance-vinyl-finder and he also runs a website of the same name.

Anyway I contacted ebay saying I'd received negative feedback which I thought was unjustified... and received a generic ebay "guide to the feedback system". I don't think they're interested to be honest!! (after all they've still made their money out of the sale) :(

coops

Sep 22, 2003
newton heath manchester
IVE JUST GOT MY FIRST NEG FEEDBACK ASWELL SOME BLOKE SAID I DID NOT PAY HIM :confused: CONFUSED COZ I DID PAY HIM SO I TOOK IT ON THE CHIN AND TO STOP ME GETTING NEG FEEDBACK PAYED HIM AGAIN [ONLY A TENNER] BUT THE **** DID NOT COLLECT HIS MONEY FROM PAYPAL AND LEFT NEG FEEDBACK ANYWAY :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :naughty: :naughty:
SO TO THAT GUY THANKYOU [NO NAMES HE MAY SUE ME ASWELL]:moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie:

dodgymix

i THINK I'M COUNTING ABOUT 9 NEGATIVES FROM ABOUT 1000 FEEDBACKS, ITS ALWAYS PEOPLE I'VE LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR.

:confused: iF YOUB DON'T PAY FOR A TUNE...YOU GET NEGATIVE FEEDBACK....WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BITTER ABOUT IT AND THEN RETURN IT....

MOST ARE IDIOTS, THATS WHY SOME RECORDS SELL FOR A QUID AND SOME BOOTIES SELL FOR £92. :fekked:

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
untoe said:
Just got this email from someone that bought a record of me on ebay after i sent them a payment reminder.

hello,
i am writing to you on behalf of e-bay user "que$%#@en" who is currently on remand in prison on drugs charges.Due to the seriousness of the alleged offences and guilty plea i have to inform you that payment cannot be made.I appologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
thanks

Why cant people just say they cant be assed payin for it instead of makin up bullsh*t stories like this :S .Out of 40 of my last auctions i been unlucky enough to have 14 non-payments,Does rest of ya that use ebay have same amount of probs with non-payers?

Mark.

Why dont you just give him negative feedback...! ;)