E'bay listing

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Hutty

Nov 20, 2001
Leyland
I've just stuck a few tunes on E'bay if any1 wud care to look. Maybe not of interest to every1 on here but who knows one mans rubbish is another mans treasure and all that. There r more to go on but dial up connection is doing my feckin nut in and my eyes have gone a bit :crazy: :crazy: lookin at the screen!! Just follow the link or user ID is "stehutty" will be mostly h.hardcore but a few zone tunes stuck in there aswell. cheers 4 takin a look. HUTTY

(sorry the link is having none of it!!!):( :(

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Hutty said:
(sorry the link is having none of it!!!):( :(

;)

ps i want piano madness myself lol what the fuk to i do :confused: :confused:

do i av to bid in at 8s and wait for some arsehole to go higher lol or can i av the fukker for 8s :axe: :axe:

hard work ebay imo i jus want me tunes at right price cant be arsed bidding against twats :eek:

Hutty

Nov 20, 2001
Leyland
I agree what your saying fella i hate paying mad money for tunes sometimes people go daft but if i wanna go skiing in November then let battle commence hehe. I don't wanna b an arse about it but u gotta look out for #1 aint ya. I don't really wanna part wi it myself but i know it's a wanted track and i mite make a few quid on it sorry!!! But if a known Twat comes along and sticks a bid on it i'll stop em anyway! Any bit of bad feedback and they r outta there, i want it 2 go 2 a decent home where it aint gonna gather dust and will play happily alongside other classics of it's day which is why people on here have been told about it coz 99.9% of peeps on here have the old Nice And Safe Attitude! (Jesus do u remember those MA1 style jackets!!)

P.S -- Cheers 4 stickin the link in nice one!!

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
heheheheh i lost as fuk now it says 2 bids but my name dunt show up anywhere :eek: have i bid against u or what :confused: :confused:

didnt seem 2 wanna accept me bid lol

look fuk this whatever biskit offers u i give u a couple of quid more hutty fellla cant say fairer than dat heheheh

:sticktongueoutatbiskit: :D

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
It isn't showing that you've bid against me! If you've registered with E-bay, everything should be fine! Try again & see what happens, WAIT a minute LOLOL why am I telling you to bid against me! I want that tune Lol :thumbsup:

Hutty

Nov 20, 2001
Leyland
And if Biskit wins he might even save himself a couple of quid in P+P coz he's only round the corner. Might only cost him a pint in some boozer if some dodgy exchange takes place!! LOL

Hutty

Nov 20, 2001
Leyland
ROLL UP ROLL UP!! Not long 2 go 4 some of mi tunes on Ebay!! Doin mi best pin striped salesman act here so go and have a look LOL!! User ID is "stehutty" or follow the link VINYLANIMAL kindly stuck in @ the beginning of the thread!! Cheers people!:)