Ebay bargain?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
That should look nice with a pair of Hawaiian shorts:p

Somebody's granny will be furious when they find out they don't own it anymore:naughty:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Thats plain ridiculour that is :eek:

the jumper is god awful and tbh my nana can knit better than that......:p

I am dumb founded that they have put that price tag on it...if anyone bids on that they want their head read......seriously though saying its a one off and the only one in the world means nothing as my friend here at work is always knitting one offs lol :p thats cus she knitted them and no other reason....flippin hec get a grip :| :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
i felt obliged to ask the seller a question on this item here it is,

"Hi,

What size is this fantastic garment, i feel i would look a right bobby dazler in this and would love to see the attentnion i get whilst out in the club in it. hve i seen your work before? perhaps Fred the weather man from Granada has fashioned one or more of these equisit designs.

Many Thanks
Robbie"

hehe will let you know when/if i get a reply :)

my nonna used to make us aron cardies, happy days, however if she made one of those id be gutted and look a right twat :)

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
pauly p said:
Have a look at the pictures to see that the lucky person will be a definite head-turner

:D lol

hehe aye, "look at that twat in the stupid STUPID cardie over there" hehe

honestly tho you would be devastated if a loved one handed you that at crimbo wouldnt you :)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Stylee said:
honestly tho you would be devastated if a loved one handed you that at crimbo wouldnt you :)

No, first thing I'd do is say "thank you, loved one" and run upstairs, grab my digi camera and snap it, then stick it straight on eBay, £12,000 yes please :hubba: :D

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
blue jammer said:
No, first thing I'd do is say "thank you, loved one" and run upstairs, grab my digi camera and snap it, then stick it straight on eBay, £12,000 yes please :hubba: :D

hehe aye, then it would get posted on some forum and the circle starts all over again :D

it cant be serious...cant it, if it is ive just mocked someone in a big way via the ebay communication system... im a bad man :(

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
omg!!!!! thats horrendous!!!

who the hell in the right mind would want a piece of sh1t like that!!??

it seems three, yes :eek: :| :S THREE people have put in "offers" (not bids, its below, "best offers" i think it said) for it!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Stylee said:
i felt obliged to ask the seller a question on this item here it is,

"Hi,

What size is this fantastic garment, i feel i would look a right bobby dazler in this and would love to see the attentnion i get whilst out in the club in it. hve i seen your work before? perhaps Fred the weather man from Granada has fashioned one or more of these equisit designs.

Many Thanks
Robbie"

:)

:rofl: :rofl: Farkin classic :rofl: :rofl: