Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Says ket in the responses:crazy:

Looks like he's on some pretty mad journey:fekked:

Wonder if Ket is similar to angel dust, as Smokie reacted similarly in the Film Friday:S

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
YouTube - Easy Lionel

what the hell has he taken?
Plus is there anyone from glasgow on here that may know what lionel is slang for?

That's actually quite scary that guy looks in a really bad way. I wouldn't have just laughed and tryed to film him :naughty: I'd say he needs medical attention.

Its been removed but this is quite disturbing.

YouTube - The effects of drugs...Sad sight !

This guy doesn't seem to be as bad really, just completely wrecked! :fekked: and doing some rather bizzare dancing :confused: :eek: :| I bet if he could see himself he wouldn't do it again :crazy:

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
scottish translation from discogs....

But I still don't know what a lionel is :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Try and get his face. Zoom in on his face!"

"I can't, I have got a shite thingwy (he has a bad camera phone)"

"Easy, Easy Lionel...."

"Oh my god man!"

"You better push him out the way" (Referring to Lionel when he considered whether he should get in the car or not)

"Can you just wait on me?" (This is a girls voice, I'm thinking she may be the owner of the car, or waiting for a bus and is obviously freaked out by Lionel)

"There's your pals down there. There's your two mates there. (Points further down the road). "Look, there's the big man down the bottom of the road."

"Here big man, have you been taking sweeties or something?" (Hello my big friend, have you been enjoying a few ecstacy tablets this very fine evening?)

"It's his eyes!"

"He's oot his nut (He's out of his mind)"

"I'll be surprised if he doesn't get taken off the street" (Referring to Police, who would surely question Lionel and lock him up if they see him).

This is Queen Street in Glasgow. Lionel is approaching the horseman statue that always has an orange traffic cone on the guys head. That's where the car is. It's 7.30am Saturday or Sunday morning, and the guys speaking are the cleansing department doing their early morning cleanup after the previous nights festivities. (All wearing luminious yellow waistcoats)

It seems that the guys from the cleansing department like to amuse themselves with their camera phones.