Votes: 14 58.3%
  • badboyDJpigeon

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

BadBoyDJPigeon

Apr 9, 2004
newton heath
www.myspace.com
My mate who the badboydjpigeon account was set up for wants an account so he can listen to the mixes, should I keep this one and set a new un up or shouldd I go back to easty.
I can't decide as I quite like the pigeon one but everyone's calling me easty anyway so there does'nt seem much point
what you reckon

BadBoyDJPigeon

Apr 9, 2004
newton heath
www.myspace.com
bigtruck said:
i recon u need to stop goin to watch them blue scum:moonie: n come on over to the red side of manchester, things are alot brighter over here;) ;) ;)

your new name can be once_a_blue_now_a_red !!

Now Tez, I stopped goin to watch em when sky started football 1st lol.
Now you can stop your emperor impression, I will not turn to the darkside;)
Plus I don't suit red and have u seen our new kit, it's mint

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
i like em both mate, Easty is a top nick name, but BadBoyPigeon makes you sound like a geezer (Easty does as well but there are probably loads of lads called Easty, inc. public school boys, vicars, astronauts and maybe even a few in Newton Heath)

So i'm gonna go with BadBoyPigeon (Bit clueless about the Pigeon bit, but maybe thats part of the charm innit)

My nickname is Kersh or Kershy:rolleyes: bit crap... As for MANC, came over from the southern based b2vos... Had no idea that practically everyones a Manc here anyway:eek: :$ :p

BadBoyDJPigeon

Apr 9, 2004
newton heath
www.myspace.com
I'll stick with the pigeon one then seein as butty thinks i should keep it and I would have to get him to unlock the easty one
Manc I have found out today there is a lad called david eastwood who lives in failsworth, he dj's as well. He's probably the good dj and the reason I have got gigs lol, people thinking I was him;)

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
haha - my advice to him would be to call himself DJ Love Muscle or summat, its ur name on the flyers, wether he is better than DJ perfect sasha qbert or not:ba:

Ponka

Aug 27, 2005
Middleton
www.mcfc.co.uk
bigtruck said:
i recon u need to stop goin to watch them blue scum:moonie: n come on over to the red side of manchester, things are alot brighter over here;) ;) ;)

your new name can be once_a_blue_now_a_red !!

Greater Manchester I think you'll find Mr Truck...if that is your real name haha lol

Salford is itself a city and is not in the city of manchester unlike our ground and therefore club :rolleyes:
:jumpin:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
BadBoyDJPigeon said:
I have found out today there is a lad called david eastwood who lives in failsworth, he dj's as well. He's probably the good dj and the reason I have got gigs lol, people thinking I was him;)

LOL, and after Biskit had Tim G put on the flyer for Luv 2 Luv in Chorley, I discovered there is a DJ called Tim G in Manchester who does them mash-ups for MTV. So if anyone thinks I'm him... erm, I'm not. :thumbsup: