Friday 23rd June 2006

Scubar, Manchester

DJ's:

Rascal
Neo
Si Kelsall
Stee

Soza

Music Policy: House, Old Skool, Electro and Breaks...

Admission: £4

No Scallywear, No Scally Attitudes......

R.O.A.R.

earth22sf0gq.png

For anymore info, please drop me a PM.

Thanks.

soza

Oct 30, 2005
The Shaw
nics said:
wahey, yet again the earth nights are back in full swing............count me in:thumbsup:

cant wait to hear soza make his dj debutphones: gwaaaaaan soza:thumbsup: :king: oh and of curse the other 4 randoms:$ ;)
:eek: :eek: Squeaky bum time

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Really looking forward to the wickedest of wickedly wicked night that is Earth.phones:
I've had my arsehole specially bleached and tightened on the NHS in honour of this special event.:king:

I've missed hearing some down and dirty music whilst I've been out lately so can't wait for this.
If you haven't been yet, get ya arses down there its boss....and I'll be expecting to see some of the OSA massive there:love:

I'll be the one carrying Si wkd nite's DJ box with Vix carrying Stee's headphones:D

See you on the dancefloor for round twentytwelve of the dance off!!

Eeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaa yo!!

In the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiine:spin:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
nics said:
let the dance off's commence!!!

dont foret now............ the beers deeeeer :rofl::rofl::rofl:............as if!!!!

nah... lets not foret???
What the fuck is foret? Is it like a forgetful ferret? A foret? I can just see Steve Irwin now...'Oooh would you look at that..its a right beauty..the foret in its natural habitat saying 'eeeyaaayooo' and wearing a Kappa trackie'

truly yors

Mesh the forgetful manchester ferret lover
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love:

Last edited: