Early Tony De Vit - '95ish

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

speakerfreak

Jul 25, 2007
Birmingham
No info about this, bought the tape from Camden Market years ago, just called "Classic Tony de Vit", from the tunes in the mix it sounds like early '95. Not the hard stuff he was well known for, probably a bit too early for that, but still good hi nrg clubby house. Hope you enjoy.

Classic Tony de Vit - Side A

Classic Tony de Vit - 1995 - Side A.mp3

Classic Tony de Vit - Side B

Classic Tony de Vit - 1995 - Side B.mp3

Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴
May 18, 2006
Bradford
www.waxdj.com
Hi there nice thanks for upping mix listened to side a can't download side b any chance you could up side b again it cant find on mediafire can find side a fine but not b.
Side A
4. UXB - pt 1
5.Soft House Company - What You Need (Luvdup Mix)
8. Hi Lux - Feel It (Rollo and Mr V 2nd 12" Mix)
9. Art Of Noise - Yebbo

Just left tracks i know for peeps that dont know but think most will know them anys

Cheers Chris :)

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
cheers for the share but cant get side b for some reason so would appreciate it if someone could re-up the mix

cheers all the best
decky

pepper

Oct 1, 2007
Stourbridge,West Midlands
cheers mate will down load in morning. Got some cool tapes of him from Moneypennies & Progress.

cat.gif

geev6

Oct 23, 2007
Edinburgh
excellent matey, I was looking through my many cardboard boxes of tapes and found an old tony de vit tape i got off the essential mix not that long after he died it was an old mix he done for them before, had a good boogie whilst decorating my daughters room. She is only 2 and a half and i think she is gonna be a right little raver when she is older :D

Cheers again

speakerfreak

Jul 25, 2007
Birmingham
excellent matey, I was looking through my many cardboard boxes of tapes and found an old tony de vit tape i got off the essential mix not that long after he died it was an old mix he done for them before, had a good boogie whilst decorating my daughters room. She is only 2 and a half and i think she is gonna be a right little raver when she is older :D

Cheers again

No worries man, my daughter was 2 in July and she seems bang into it too. Mind you, I think I'll leave out a few details when explaining what I was up to when I was out dancing to these tunes the first time round!:fekked:

Mac The Ripper 🍴

VIP Silver Member
Jan 24, 2021
Chesterfield!