Dvd Upload

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sozy

Jan 21, 2006
Wrexham North Wales
Hello all.I have got my hands on 4 Hitman and her dvd,s from 1 The Pleasuredrome Farnworth. 2 The Eclipse Coventry. 3 Sequins Blackpool. 4 Bowlers Manchester.C an someone tell me what i need to do to upload them onto say megaupload or the likes.When i know how to do it i will post them back on here.:thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
What format are they in chuck.... dvd..... avi......wm4 ? if they are dvd then you will really struggle without converting them as files are too large!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Dont know what format they are.I will try to sort them out this week.Will have a word with the it lad in work.Thanks ;)

All you have to do to find out is pop the disc in ur laptop or pc and open to view the files on the disc. You will see the file format in there. :wave:

Last edited:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
thats dvd then m8....if u wanna upload to a fileshare then u will need to convert to avi (probs the best and most used conversion) :thumbsup:

There are a few freeware programs out there if u google it. :thumbsup:

sozy

Jan 21, 2006
Wrexham North Wales
dvd

Ok thanks will see what i can do.If im not back on in the next couple of days you will know i have wiped everything off my laptop trying to do it.I would like to post them as it will bring back a lot of good memories for some.Thanks for your help.:thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Ok thanks will see what i can do.If im not back on in the next couple of days you will know i have wiped everything off my laptop trying to do it.I would like to post them as it will bring back a lot of good memories for some.Thanks for your help.:thumbsup:

Really hope you manage to get it sort Sozy m8 - would love to see some of the bits as well :wave:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
The one from pleasurdrome will make me cringe, i know i escaped the cameras but i seem to recall at least 2 mates completely of their Knapper not being so lucky! :p