Drugs Test - Work !!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DJ Bin-Bag

Apr 7, 2003
preston
Hi,

i am shittin it, been for a job today, a really good job and i have got it as long as I pass a drugs test :| :| :|

i have to take this test at 1230 tommorow. anyone know ways to get away with this???

any help greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Well it depends on the style of drug, and how much/long ago etc.

My husband had one once, we bought a kit of the tinty called 'beat the bladder cops' lol, he did'nt smoke for about 2 weeks prior, drank loads of water and had milk thistle to cleanse the liver and it still was boarderline. The only thing that saved him was that they had asked him beforehand if he had been on any medications, and the one he gave can sometimes alter cheap tests.

You could always take in some unadulterated (sp!!!?) childs piss. :) (anyone get the film quote and i will eat my hat).

ruffers

VIP Silver Member
Kinda depends on the test as well. Hair vs urine for instance.

Off t'internet "7.1.1 Aspirin:
According to Jeff Nightbyrd, there is testing industry data that taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you. ". . . aspirin interferes with the Syvia [sic] EMIT assay. It seems that aspirin absorbs at the same wavelength that NAD does which is how it interferes with the assay" (Clin Chem 34 (90) 602-606). Two reliable sources have tested aspirin and found it to interfere with the EMIT. In the future they will try to find a way to circumvent this test flaw. Until then, I certainly recommend taking advantage of the situation and using aspirin. "

from - http://my.marijuana.com/7-11b.php3

Beyond that I dunno, get googling.

DJ Bin-Bag

Apr 7, 2003
preston
cool

yes, its a urine sample they want, as long as i pass i got the job. so its aspirin 4 breakfast.

i cant do a google search cos my pc is infected with a spyware program which has overided google. :confused:

thanks ruffers

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
DJ Bin-Bag said:
Hi,

i am shittin it, been for a job today, a really good job and i have got it as long as I pass a drugs test :| :| :|

i have to take this test at 1230 tommorow. anyone know ways to get away with this???

any help greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

simple dont do drugs!!

Shorty

Mar 11, 2004
ChOrLeY
Water

Just found this:

6.1.1 Water:

Drink at least eight hefty glasses of fluid (preferably water) just prior to the test. Many people start drinking water several days before the test; which is useless. Water does *not* clean any THC metabolites out of your system because THC is not water soluble. Water only dilutes urine temporarily. Do not over do it; you can get water intoxication. People can actually overdose and even die from water intoxication. It's very hard to do, and you'll vomit before anything gets serious.

Guess its worth trying:)

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Amelie said:
You could always take in some unadulterated (sp!!!?) childs piss. :)

depends upon what conditions the piss test is under, doubt they'll watch it coming out the end of ya weener for a job drugs test, so get some clean living young chap to piss in something easily concealed and that ya can open an pour out quickly an easily....ie a lemon squeezey bottle up ya sleeve.

Another way to go would be to use ya own piss but contaminate it with a squirt of bleach etc using the lemon squeezy technique. then ya results should come back inconclusive an it gives ya time then till they sort another test.

I know this works with the contamination thro a past experience :cops: :eyebrow:

There is a way round everythin mate, just gotta use ya noodle.

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
i could lend you some of my wee, i havent touched anything not even alchohol for 23 weeks, trouble is they will congratulate you on being pregnant!! :D good luck with it anyway and i hope you get the job :thumbsup:

DJ Bin-Bag

Apr 7, 2003
preston
got the job

passed the drugs test, they tested me for cannabis cocaine n amphets n all that.

also breathalized me?????

so thanks to all of you who replyed, i start new job on monday!!

:thumbsup:

Shorty

Mar 11, 2004
ChOrLeY
Hahaha - nice one m8! How the hell you get passed that. Or should I say are you bloated from all the water and piss you've been drinking - lol

Congrats and I hope the job goes well for you! :thumbsup: