drugged drinks

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I won't go into it in detail....but I've been in hopsital over the weekend following two respiratory arrests after my drink was spiked on Saturday night. It has been confirmed by the hospital that it was drugs....the police are involved etc. so I don't know what I should really be saying on here?? Please delete this it if it is inappropriate.

All I know is, I woke up on Sunday to be told I could have died. I just want to let everyone know what has happened because I never ever thought it would happen to me. Girls, please, be so careful when you are out. People are sick. Its such a real risk, and it can happen to anyone, tipsy, drunk, or even sober. Just please look after yourselves because I was in a really bad way. I can't even remember what happened to me on Saturday, and I was given a drug (twice) which rouses heroin addicts from a coma. Its so serious, and if by posting this, I prompt you girls to buy bottles rather than drinks in glasses when you are out at the weekends, I don't care. Just please be safe.

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I'm really sorry to hear that something like that happened to you Amy and am glad that you are alright. Where were you when it happened? There are some sick weirdos about.

Presuming Ed

Bloody hell thats serious...legally it comes under Grevious Boldily Harm...Good to hear youre ok...sounds like a terrible thing to have to go through. Worrying to think people will do this to people. Like you say you have to be extra vigilant these days, but you don't expect things like this to happen do you, or at least they shouldn't. Ed

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I'm really sorry to hear that something like that happened to you Amy and am glad that you are alright. Where were you when it happened? There are some sick weirdos about.

It's okay, it could have been anybody thats the scary thing. I was in Leigh, which is quite rough....but still....I go out there all the time and feel quite safe. I think something annonymous will be going in the paper, but please, I just urge everyone to be safe.

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't beleive that!!!!!!!!! that is absolutely horrific!!!!!!! God I really hope you are ok & that there is no lasting damage??? Respiritory arrest?????

Gosh yes will definitely be more careful!!!!!

What an odd think to put in someones drink! What was it supposed to do??!!

Get well babe i'll be thinking of you! xx

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Amy I admire your courage hun.... And am proud of you that you have picked yourself up and are carrying on with stuff!

And good on ya for trying to bring the dangers of what a night out can bring! Male or female in what ever case.....

I really hope that your friends looked after you, no matter what... You need to watch out for yourself and your pals...

The world is a completly messed up place woth a heck of a lot of wrong un's out there!!!

I hope your feeling ok now though Mrs!!

S-J x :love:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
They want fuckin shooting pardon my french like but that behaiviour is enough to make a sint swear :mad:

Glad to hear your ok hun and im well agreement with you about keeping an eye out on your drinks :thumbsup:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Thanks everyone, I feel alright....just really drowsy and bruised from where they were rubbing my chest and putting tubes etc in me......just glad to be here. It's such a good job that I have great friends who stayed with me all night and knew that it wasn't just me being drunk and decided to phone an ambulance. There was cctv in the bar so the police are going to see if that can help, I've also released my medical details so they can test my blood fully.

But honestly, I can't stress enough.....I never thought it would happen to me. Just never ever leave your drink, and NEVER finish off somebody else's drink, even a friend's drink. Its not worth it. Just buy a new one.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Bloody hell Amy, that's pretty shocking:eek: :eek: Hope it was picked up on cctv and they catch the offenders:cops:

Glad you're ok now though mate:thumbsup: :)

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Jesus Amy, thats really bad! :| Glad to hear your alright, although im sure your feeling really shell shocked to say the least! Feck! :eek:

Good job you had bloody good mates around you who called for an ambulance. :thumbsup:

Hope they catch the bastards!!

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Jeez, thats really crazy! I can't understand what the point is. I would rather spend the money on myself then spike other people. In my day (this is ages ago everyone, when like lycra was my best friend and i used Insette ffs) they were so expensive it just never seemed to go on.

Thank the Lord you're okay, that is pretty scary stuff Amy. I bet your folks were shitting themselves!

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
This drives me really mad... i was spiked by so called mates in 96, i guess for their entertainment. What kind of arsehole does that to another human being?

Im glad youre well enough to post Amy - rest assured people are thinking of you. Take care,

:turn:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i have heard a lot of this recently and it was in the daily metro in manchester today that a kid died lastyear coz somebody was flogging what they thought was ecstacy which infact turned out to be a drug substitute of heroin and can also be fatal when taken with alcohol!!! (the name of the said drug escapes me for a minute but it began with a B)

also there is also another drug at the mo being used to spike people to rape them but its some sort of sedative that leaves no trace in your blood and also can leave the female infertile!!!

there are some sick bastards out there and i always try n watch my drink, but it only takes a split second and your non the wiser until its too late!!!

hope your well

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Utter scum the idiots that do this. :mad:

Horrendous that you had to be resuscitated, but fantastic that you survived.

Hope the cctv proves something. And hope the courts are able to pass a meaningful sentence.