Dream Frequency Alert!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

marc@risky

Feb 19, 2003
Lancashire
Hi Peeps just lettin you know we have a major event please check out the August listings in the calender section, looking forward to hearing from you all..

Cheers peeps

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
Looks like a wicked night this fella! Glad 2 see you're doing it as a solo venture too and not a joint one you was pondering on. Best off you're own back innit! Good luck with it fella, am sure it'll be a stormer!

E

easty

marc@risky said:
Nice one fellas, we pulled all the stops out for this one so hopefully it should be a good un eh????

cheers

shall deffo be there anyway fella

marc@risky

Feb 19, 2003
Lancashire
Hi Mate, yeah apparently it did used to princes, have you ever been inside????
Its quite a spectacular club inside, it has a really big stage in the main room, it holds a bout a thousand heads in there, the light show looks amazing too.
Its on a rig which lowers to the level of your head (or just above)...
Bit like the one they used to have in Bowlers back in the day when they had that big massive disco ball, and all the lasers etc used to fire of it!!!.
There loads and loads of different levels in ther too, massive bar areas...
The ceilling in the main room is way up to, think years ago it used to be a cinema or a theatre so i've been told, so the acoustics in this place are amazing to...
If you need tickets matey dont hestitate to contact me on private messaging, will be getting them in the next few days fella..

Take it easy.