downloads

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

msprim

Dec 12, 2006
Ireland
ravers-choice.blogspot.com
having problems downloading from megaupload, keep saying something about my ip adress??? not being technically minded any help appreciated
:crazy:

I had that problem not so long ago too! :mad:

There's nothing wrong with your IP address. :S

If you have downloaded something before this IP message came on the screen then just ignore it and wait a few hours before you download from them again!

Or

If you are using a computer at work to download from, it could be because a number of computers at your workplace share the same IP address and others could have downloaded from Megaupload.

Hope this helps a bit. ;)

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
try this

click start/all programs/accessories/command prompt

type ipconfig/release (press enter)

this will reset your IP address,subnet mask and default gateway

next type

ipconfig/renew (press enter)

it will refresh your settings

exit the DOS box and try again:D

Andy

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Aye, or just log off the net and back on again. That's what I do when there's a few things I need to grab and can't be arsed waiting!

click start/all programs/accessories/command prompt

type ipconfig/release (press enter)

this will reset your IP address,subnet mask and default gateway

next type

ipconfig/renew (press enter)

it will refresh your settings

exit the DOS box and try again:D

Andy

Not if it's a static ip, tried this several times, even tried a DHCPIPForcer, still doesnt work

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Not if it's a static ip, tried this several times, even tried a DHCPIPForcer, still doesnt work

Some aren't static IP's, if you power down the cable modem for 5 mins or so it sometimes refreshes with a new IP (depending on the ISP of course)

I know what you mean though, also to add that it won't work if you are behind a router (that command) :LOL: