rotterdam.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 113

Sonic92

VIP Gold Member
Apr 14, 2005
The Vault
Check out this christmas single

DJ Dance - DJ Dance

One side of the vinyl is a quality formation style track, the B side which contains samples from Paul Mcartney's "Wonderful Christmas" is awful but gets a laugh when played during the festive season!! :p

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I bought one in the mid 80's, but can't see it on Discogs.

It had John Lennon, Wham, Paul McCartney and a few others on it:)

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I bought one in the mid 80's, but can't see it on Discogs.

It had John Lennon, Wham, Paul McCartney and a few others on it:)
Is it "the Best Christmas Album in the world ever"? I've got two copies of that. It gets quite a bit of play in our house that one as the missus is Christmas mental.

I've got quite a few Christmas records in all - LP's and singles. One of Phil Spector's Christmas LPs gets a lot of play as well (got two copies of that as well for some reason :condom: )

My absolute favourite ones though are the disco one's, where they take the usual christmas hits (jingle bells, frostie the snowman, whatever) and discofy them. I love that :afro:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I've just had a look on Discogs, and I'm not too sure if it is "the Best Christmas Album in the world ever", it may be a "Now!" Christmas LP. I'll wait till Amelie gets up and then ask her.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I've just had a look on Discogs, and I'm not too sure if it is "the Best Christmas Album in the world ever", it may be a "Now!" Christmas LP. I'll wait till Amelie gets up and then ask her.
It was a Now! LP from 85: "Now! The Christmas Album".

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Is it "the Best Christmas Album in the world ever"? I've got two copies of that. It gets quite a bit of play in our house that one as the missus is Christmas mental.

I think it is Jonno:thumbsup:

I haven't seen it for a few years though:)