Dj SS Formation 5 tape 1990 ish

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I thought I had posted this on here before, but cant find it, anyway I thought I would post it bk up..
I got this off Leroy aka SS bitd, I dont think this ever went on sale, deffo one for the old heads out there, some great tracks in this set....

Does anyone know what the last track is ?????

SS.jpg

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
It is an absolute belter - cheers!!
I think its a great set tbh, I used to have a few more but they are long gone, I seen him the other yr do an oldskool set for the Hare n Hounds in brum, but imo nowhere near has good has the above set, one thing I will say is hes a top bloke and has always been so.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Nice 1 Johnny, never knew Formation did numbered sets, dont think ive heard any, send us over the password please pal.
Rob they were a hip hop crew hence the 5 , this is before they had the formation label

Heres a video that will explain it better than I can explain, iddy is also a top lad, SS dont seem to age, ive got a pic with him the other yr and still looks like he did bk in 90, there is also a mastersafe video on that channel, hes another top lad, I booked him a few times bitd, had a catch up with him also the other yr

Last edited:

k00lworld

VIP Silver Member
It does make me luagh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 40 +odd downloads on the file and only one person has asked for the password to the rar file....
I think the majority of downloads recorded by mediafire and the ilk aren't genuine downloads but web crawlers; that's especially true of this site where the links aren't hidden behind the need to register.

Reactions: chinatownswhite