discogs !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

STUART

Jul 27, 2002
Birmingham
yes a while back they booted me off without a warning and im still banned.

contacting support is useless you get one liners like i wanted to pay my bill

"not a problem to concern you at the moment"

or when can i re-activate my account

"when you resolve any issues"

i have no issues outstanding problem was someone ordered items then left neg feedback without paying and yet they wont entertain when i ask feedback to be removed.

its fast becoming a joke like ebay did.

people help create the community and increase their turnover then they tirn on you.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
im having a shed load of trouble with djtls spam list for some reason i think his acct has mass spammed a lot of folk but im getting responses back from other peeps????

defo summat not right with it :mad:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I still haven't had any dodgy spams on Discogs, so not sure why so many others have when i've spent almost every night the previous 2 weeks on it:S Might be that you've all bought from the seller and I haven't, although the name is very familiar to me, so maybe i've bought from that seller too in the past:S

Speaking off Oggs though, i've just recieved today 2 records that I didn't even order, and because there's no indication of who the seller is on the parcel, then i've no idea if 1 of my orders has been mixed up, or i've somehow landed a freebie from the seller of another record that arrived today:crazy:

I somehow got sent these 2....

DJ Trace & Ed Rush - Don Bad Man / Clean Gun (12") at Discogs
Q Project - Champion Sound (Doc Scott Remix) (12") at Discogs

Just gotta wait for all my recent orders to land now to try to work out what's happened:S Be nice if they were a freebie though;) :)