discogs....feedback?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Hi folks just a quick question please.....

i ordered two records last saturday and sent the payment through after a couple of hours which had gone through sucessfully as i checked it yesterday (chap called paul miller) soulfunkjazz2.....

ive checked my order status this morning and he has cancelled my order...left me negative feedback stating not payed and refunded my money through paypal......wanker!

is there any way i can sort this out and get my feedback removed?

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Can u not email discogs with a screen shot of your payment verification & him refunding it etc?

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Thanks for that chaps i have raised the request so hopefully itll get sorted, cant beleive it really he had no reason to cancel it i paid last sat and the funds were in my paypal acct so it went straight through?????

What an asshole though doing that.....really puts me off using discogs! :S

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Brilliant response rom the Ogs Admin team.....and speedy........

Feedback has been removed and his acct suspended pending explanation of his actions.....

Nice to know the support is there if needed.......:thumbsup:

APH

Apr 13, 2009
Thats good to know as I`ve just ordered off 4 different sellers (all had good feedback tho) hopefully I`ll get what I ordered and in the condition stated and no bullshitting around. only used discogs a couple of times in the past and its been good so far...

ComaProject

Oct 24, 2010
^^^ guvnor normally sends out within a matter of days.... but sometimes it can be 3-4 weeks. Records are normally in good nick tho.

sorry to hear that Star, glad you got it sorted tho :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

on the other hand, i made an order last week, i totally fecked the order up, the dealer (tunes4u) was a gent, sorted it out no problem, top man :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i did have another order where the dealer sent me the original version instead of the remix i had ordered and when i contacted him he never replied so i suppose its just a game of chance :eek: :eek: :eek: