Disappointment of the month

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

adamz

Aug 28, 2012
W-wa
Few days ago bought cd entitled 'Mushroom Jazz Vol. 1' mixed by Mark Farina guy and i hear COMPLETELY different mix from the one i know and deeply love. Now the fun part : these are the same tracks!!! Only now mixed in just way more awful way (so worse i can't believe somebody actually released this..)

Frkn grrrrrrrrrrrr. Feeling like last sucker.

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
were you really smashed first time you heard and fell in love with it and now you are straight you realise the truth? just a suggestion...

adamz

Aug 28, 2012
W-wa
were you really smashed first time you heard and fell in love with it and now you are straight you realise the truth? just a suggestion...

Tracks are in different order, completly out of tune with eachother and dj playing with effects like he just discovered them.
How would you feel if you found and bought mix you listened to for few years and then realised it's just not the one lol
teached me a lesson :king:

ivan

May 24, 2006
tap end of the bath
you think that's bad? just heard a crash upstairs and part of the coving i had put up last week has fallen down! my own fault though. i was hammering out the old windowsill (victorian tiles...don't ask) and obviously made one vibration too many.

my plasterer is coming back next week to sort it. :thumbsup:

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
I can remember feeling let down by Leftism ...I was expecting a full-on onslaught of madness, bit wishy washy really...but there you go...many,inc me , would say it's a great album...should've been epic though...melt... fk ske, played by estate agents...I was expecting the Aphex Twin Trumpet Eyeball Mix!!!