Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Thought i would have another rant :$

Because its hot i have got every window in my house open :thumbsup:

The only down side is those bloody little midgies that hang around your lights :mad: Got about 10 bites on my legs & arse :(

Does anyone else have that problem?

Do i close the windows & cook like a chicken in an oven or leave them open & have a can of zap & a fly swat next to me :crazy:

Rant Over :cool:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Gaz love, get a piece of net across your open window and thumb tack it down tight so there are no gaps.... :thumbsup:

Also as I do kep a tim of fly spray next to your bed... Little swines arnt they! Hate them buzzing near my ears its minging....

Thats my advice to you!

S-J x :love:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
One min your in bed just about to drop off and then you hear it ........zzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz as it does a flyby buzzin of your earhole:mad: I then have to kill as many as i can before i can sleep. Thank god for fly spray!!

Thats why i miss having a cat, cos he used to protect me at night by eating any flys that came into my room - good kitty :thumbsup:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
I never seem to get bitten, even abroad when everyone is gettin bit ta bits, I always seem to get away with it.

I must taste crap to insects.:thumbsup:

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Dj Britalian said:
Thought i would have another rant :$

Because its hot i have got every window in my house open :thumbsup:

The only down side is those bloody little midgies that hang around your lights :mad: Got about 10 bites on my legs & arse :(

Does anyone else have that problem?

Do i close the windows & cook like a chicken in an oven or leave them open & have a can of zap & a fly swat next to me :crazy:

Rant Over :cool:

I hate those god damm lil bastards , apperantly the lil fookers cant stand a spray that avon do called skin so soft , its meant 2 be one of the best things 2 repell the fookers.

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Dj Britalian said:
Yeah, i hate that :crazy:

When your just about to nod off, you hear a bloody zzzzz sound right in your lug hole :(

Almost jump out of bed screaming :$

lol after last weeks episode mate i run like a screaming kid from anything that buzzes...the bite on my leg still aint gone away either...only thing i hate about the summer...flying insects that sting and bite ya grrr:mad: :)