Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Earth move for you today ?

Earth tremors hit Fylde coast - Blackpool Today

I felt fook all

Taken off the Blackpool Gazette news forum
:D

Yeah we felt it too, in fact the roof collapsed, two walls have given in, the chimney fell onto my new Bently and totalled it, my £3000 pedigree German Shepard ran out into the road got hit by someone on a mobility scooter and broke his leg, debris from falling masonary fell into the house and destroyed my brand new hand made leather suite, my 85" plasma TV crashed onto the floor, which incidently is hand laid polished mahogany and worth a fortune (well it was) The washing machine blew up (Miele) and my walk in super deluxe American Refrigerator steamed up and ruined all the caviar and champagne does anyone know a good no win no pay solicitor in Knott End. Thanks

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
John Davies South Lakeland District Council said:
We've had people talking about plant pots being shaken and things dropping off shelves

^^^took this quote of the bbc website. really brings it home:eek:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
bit far away for us to feel it, last one centered around manchester was quite scarey tho cus we had no idea what was going on lol, remember talking to presuming ed in the shouty thinking i had poltergeist shakin me bloody chair :$

Craig EFC

Nov 2, 2007
Blackpool
www.evertonfc.com
Phil

I submitted the same comments to Sky News website - they didnt publish them!!!

Wonder how many dodgy claims will go in

Im gonna sue God and Heaven, as the chandelier fell and killed the Cat.

Ill then sit outside the ale house all day with my winnings, and send a taxi to pick the kids UP from School.

:)