Did anyone watch.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles
aww what a film. In the end they got off with it framed 1 of the guards, and got another 1 killed. at the end u see the four guys and the girl happy as larry having a beer together. the 2 main guys end up getting killed themselfs at the age of 29

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
saw it about 9 years ago so memory a bit vague but the two accused deffo get off with killing kevin bacon. ;) great film but on just a little too late for me:$ .
also i think one of the remaining gaurds breaks down in court and confesses all.

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
Shabba said:
Did anyone watch, or has anyone seen Sleepers that was on last night??????

I fell asleep before the end just as the court case started and i want to know what happened:confused:

Cheers.:thumbsup:

Yeah Dustin Hoffman frames Kevin Bacon and co with the help of Robert de Niro who lies before the court to send them down. There are some dodgy flash back moments as well involving young boys!!:naughty:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Shooms said:
Absolutely brilliant filmage - didn't realise it was on last night.... this is the type of film that gets me fired up n v passionate :) Love films about injustice.... I do do righteous indignation very well :D lol

If you loved this check out A Time To Kill.... :thumbsup:

I actally read the book years ago, before the film came out, it was fantastic, the problem with watching films based on books you've read is that they never manage to live up to the book!!