did anyone go tent heaven 3

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

LadyLOVE

Aug 17, 2004
London
Tent heaven was unfortunatley cancelled, own bill (fooking wankerz) were on to it early afternoon. However an alternative party was organised in another sleepy place where mr pitts was not in attendence, however 4 of the 8 of the sound systems and tents were! unfortunatley me and my m8s all got a bit lost and did not arrive untill about 4.30am.

The choonage phones: was great! I stayed in the oldskool hardcore tent (Re-energise/Lock-up) most of the night / morning didn't leave till 11am and it was still appening as we left :fekked: .

It was a great night :mad: , well apart from the bit when the driver :condom: didn't want to stay no longer and decided to leave me and 4 others stranded 60 miles away from our city London) to trek across miles of fields to find a train station completly twated! but that was kinda of fun @ times though :mad: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :fekked:

LadyLOVE

Aug 17, 2004
London
This is what really happened in the real worldz eyes....

Police showed a "get tough" stance on all-night dance parties by banning one on Norfolk farmland at the weekend.

Up to 2000 people from as far afield as Kent and Nottingham had been expected at Tent Heaven III in a series of marquees at Brake Hill Barns, Colkirk, near Fakenham, on Saturday.

But about 20 police officers – with vans and dogs – went to the site on Saturday afternoon and forced organiser Stephen Sayer, of nearby Great Ryburgh, to call the event off.

They used powers under the Criminal Justice Act to force Mr Sayer – better known in the dance music world as Mr Pitts – to take down the tents and clear the land.

Mr Sayer said police had not served him with any paperwork and was "disappointed" with their attitude and the decision for officers to drive past his house during the night to ensure he did not try to have a party elsewhere.

And he has vowed to continue holding parties in the future.

Several large all-night events have been held around the county this year, including several on Forestry Commission land.

Police were concerned about a number of issues relating to the Colkirk party including risks of disturbance and disorder, traffic problems at a dangerous entrance to the land, noise and health and safety.

Insp Mike Brown said: "There have been a number of parties in the county in the last few weeks which have caused a good deal of problems for the public and we are responding to concerns."

He said forcing dance party organisers to cancel events was "not unique or unusual in the area".

Breckland Council principal environmental health officer Andrew Grimley also issued Mr Sayer with a noise nuisance order, which carries a possible £20,000 fine if breached.

He said there had been complaints about noise at previous all-night parties in the area.

"We need to respond to complaints and reduce the amount of noise problems local residents are affected by," he said.

Mr Sayer said he had been visited by two officers the previous day who had not had a problem with the plans.

"They have not told me anything we are doing that is illegal. Police did not serve me with any paperwork.

"I feel they have stopped a significant number of people having a peaceful and friendly party that would not cause any inconvenience. It has been stopped without good reason."

He added: "We have a totally responsible attitude and I have no intention of giving up parties."

Mr Sayer has been holding dance parties for more than four years – including one in barns on the same site at Colkirk last November - and they are well organised and there had never been any arrests or injuries.

He said the landowner had given permission.

Mr Sayer said they were private events for invited guests only, who had to register and were then sent information.

The target audience is people aged 18-50, who don't like night clubs or squat parties, but enjoy dance music.

BIG UP MR PITTS.....I LUV YA ! ! ! !