Dennis Lopez again

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
just had a reply back from him...

"aww ok cheers mate, i wasnt actually aware of that , thanx for letting me know."

Lets see if he changes it though eh lol :mexican:

Just thought .. the thing is, HTF sell them at a tenner, so cant understand his logic :S

elusive

Sep 19, 2001
basingstoke
my mate bought one from HTFR and they are very well done booties
there is quite a few differences when we matched copies, my original and his "original"
dodgy fuckers :mad:

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
how much do they normally go for anyway?? Is that not "cheap"? surely people will clock onto that??

i sold an orig for £28 the other day on ebay, but some peeps mite think theyre just gettin a bargain etc...
I bought an 'orig' off ebay a xmas and only realised 5 months later when it got pointed out by someone else that id been scammed. The cnut had even put it in a wrapped import sleeve to make it look good! anyway like a goon i didnt check it:condom: and by the time i found it was a blag the sale had disappeared off the ebay radar for me to blow up his house :ba: :mad:

ant :thumbsup:

dodgymix

Before HTF got involved they used to sell for between £80/£120

Now you donm't know if its fake till you buy it unless you get the promo copy (different colour label and print)

Just pisses you off when you own a rare record with some value and then they press it up

Me and Jim have 8 copies of young Mc and that wortth bugg3r all now given the repress

saw it in Manchester for a fiver the other day in fopp

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Before HTF got involved they used to sell for between £80/£120

Now you donm't know if its fake till you buy it unless you get the promo copy (different colour label and print)

Just pisses you off when you own a rare record with some value and then they press it up

Me and Jim have 8 copies of young Mc and that wortth bugg3r all now given the repress

saw it in Manchester for a fiver the other day in fopp
yes but surely if you ask the seller for the cat number then you'd know?? or do they try and blag that also?? I think it's pretty shit when people try to pass of a repress as an original.... :naughty:

rainbow sky

Nov 25, 2005
Skies Over Leeds
just had a reply back from him...

"aww ok cheers mate, i wasnt actually aware of that , thanx for letting me know."

Lets see if he changes it though eh lol :mexican:

Just thought .. the thing is, HTF sell them at a tenner, so cant understand his logic :S

im sure he'll thank you for pointing it out to him as he will be losing a few quid on it now :thumbsup:
iv got a htfr copy and it's Ok but an original press would be best :)
some originals will be floating in amongst the copy's, i guess you just hope you get one of them.