Denise lopez

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DJFANTAZIA

Nov 21, 2001
Warrington
Ive got a white label of Denise Lopez - Dont you wanna be mine, just 1 mix the good one, an its a reet tune, but theres 2 other tracks on the other side, one a pianoey ravey instrumental one I hadnt heard b4 and the other an FPI track.

Theres no cat number though its etched out,

Any info on this pls?
Cheers
Dave

:thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Ive got a white label of Denise Lopez - Dont you wanna be mine, just 1 mix the good one, an its a reet tune, but theres 2 other tracks on the other side, one a pianoey ravey instrumental one I hadnt heard b4 and the other an FPI track.

Any info on this pls?
Cheers
Dave

If its the same one i have mate its FPI - Project - Lets Go on the flip. I dont rate the pressing very much either.

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005

Any info on this pls?
Cheers
Dave

Dave, if its the same as mine the other two tracks are Mr Monday - Future and (as Andy said) FPI Project - Lets Go. Quality is ok on mine i think, not too bad anyway. Doesnt look like its on oggs either so i'll try submittin it in a bit. :thumbsup: