Delivery Scam

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pieman

Jun 30, 2009
on't hill
Guys just had this passed to me so thought i'd share on here.

The Trading Standards Office are making people aware of the following scam: A card is posted through your door from a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service) suggesting that they were unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on 0906 6611911. If you call the number and you start to hear a recorded message you will already have been billed £315 for the phone call.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Wouldn't want anyone getting caught out if they were expecting somes tunes to be delivered;) ;)

Pete

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
I will give you a delivery scam....fu(kin Royal Mail, useless bunch of militant twats who yesterday could not be botherd to do our post round because they ran out of time (according to todays agency postman) and today at about 1pm we got yesterdays post!!!

We are desperately waiting for 2 parcels through the post both which went 1st recorded and neither have turned up one after 5 working days and other after 2. Nothing important just bits for our boiler so we can get it repaired and not have to sit in the cold.

Bring on privatisation to kill the union led militant arses that are Royal Mail in this area.

Now to punch something!! (or play some techno)

S :mad: