Deee-Lite 'What is Love' DMC remix??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Anyone know if this is a remix of 'What Is Love?' by Deee-Lite, and if so, which one? If not, anyone know what it is??

View attachment loveranchclip4.mp3

If M*A*R*C*U*S still comes on here he could clear this up quite quickly, as it's from his mix (which is fookin ace by the way phones: ) Haven't seen him about in a long time though, and pm went unanswered :(

Ta muchly ;)

Last edited:

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
deffo

Anyone know if this is a remix of 'What Is Love?' by Deee-Lite, and if so, which one? If not, anyone know what it is??

View attachment 27531

If M*A*R*C*U*S still comes on here he could clear this up quite quickly, as it's from his mix (which is fookin ace by the way phones: ) Haven't seen him about in a long time though, and pm went unanswered :(

Ta muchly ;)

not dmc remix of what is love as that is pretty similar to deelite original and clip isn't

not dmc remix of what is love as that is pretty similar to deelite original and clip isn't

Thanks bud, the DMC mix was the only one I found that I couldn't get a sample of. Looking closer, it looks more like a megamix than a remix.

I've tried a post on TuneId but no joy so far, would love to get my paws on this tune, right up my street it is - loving that bassline :king: It may not be Deee-Lite, that's just where the sample is from :confused:

grover

Jun 5, 2003
I've got this somewhere I think it's on cowboy records or something like that - deffo not delite

grover

Jun 5, 2003
:jumpin: Awesome!! You're an absolute legend mate, and I've just spotted someone off here with one for sale - my order's gone in already. Nice one :thumbsup:

You're welcome mate - I typed "What is love" into discogs and after about 50 Haddaways I found it :D
Saved me a trip upstairs searching through loads of vinyl :thumbsup:

You're welcome mate - I typed "What is love" into discogs and after about 50 Haddaways I found it :D
Saved me a trip upstairs searching through loads of vinyl :thumbsup:

Damn, I tried that too! I got more Haddaways and shite than you could shake a stick at :| Interesting that I'd written 'La Camorra' on a scrap of paper by my pc after hunting round HTFR's site, but couldn't find a clip and didn't follow it any further. I was so close but didn't know it...:$ Thanks again mate :thumbsup: