Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stussy_Daz

Jun 13, 2002
Ivybridge
www.mixcloud.com
wot the hell is going on with you send it theses days

you sign up for there account as told then log in and can i find the file to download ??

or am i just being thick as shite as normal :|

thanks for the set anyway if i ever get me hands on it that is :mad:

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
daz said:
wot the hell is going on with you send it theses days

you sign up for there account as told then log in and can i find the file to download ??

or am i just being thick as shite as normal :|

thanks for the set anyway if i ever get me hands on it that is :mad:
once you've signed up,close the page,then re-open the link to the set from here and you should be ok.anyway i'm upping it again elsewhere just in case people are still having probs.

Last edited:

Jivemaster

Jul 19, 2006
Meese said:
once you've signed up,close the page,then re-open the link to the set from here and you should be ok.anyway i'm upping it again elsewhere just in case people are still having probs.

Hey Meese, I'm having a real nightmare trying to download this baby. I've registered and every time I try to download this, it asks me to register yet again. Any chance of upping this to sendspace??

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
Jivemaster said:
Hey Meese, I'm having a real nightmare trying to download this baby. I've registered and every time I try to download this, it asks me to register yet again. Any chance of upping this to sendspace??
yeah no worries i'll up it to sendspace for ya.just finishing another upload then will start it.

laney

Mar 22, 2006
brady said:
has anybody been able to download from yousendit since its changed?

is it worth me registering or not :hubba:

iv registered mate and it still makes no difference for me,i still carnt get owt from ysi:crazy: :crazy:

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
Jivemaster said:
People seem to be able to up but can't seem to download. Sendspace is so much more convenient I feel.
i'm uppin' it right now again at sendspace,will be back with links.new link on first post.

Last edited: