dave angel @ obssession aug 93

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
sweet mate love the techno happy days have you got any more off this :cool: phones: :thumbsup:

yes i have tons of stuff from round about this time an this style.....got to get alot of it off tape but have boxes of mixes to convert....soon as i do i will up them.....

all the best decky
:)

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
sweet mate love the techno happy days have you got any more off this :cool: phones: :thumbsup:

here is couple that ive already upped before in case you dont have them.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service dave angel mix

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service brenda russell helter skelter

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service callie helter

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service colin favor helter

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service marie chantell helter

was down at this helter skelter.had guest passes an we got some amazin video footage from all areas of this.think i have it on disc.need to find it an once i do i will upload it as its great.got more mixes from this event...dj madness is just one i need to up.
enjoy these an i will get more up as soon as i can

all the best decky

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
never noticed i`d ran out of premium megaupload so mixes would have been down.here you go for any new members to catch some tunes

all the best decky