Dates ;(

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lollypoplady

Apr 27, 2004
liverpool
I know it`s an old one but.....................
bad dates my GOD,,,,,,,,
A lad asked me out i did refuse for a couple of months but thought why not,
i met him in town crappin myself, he was at a cash machine i thought here goes?
he said machines i hate them listen i only have a tenna,:eek:
i nearly died:mad: i replied no worries i have money,
by this time i thought right i`m gettin bladded:S
he actually went the bar and asked what was the cheepest drink:naughty:
lads a no no :( i was standin there :$
in the next pub he was counting his change and said do you wanna come to mine :S
i nearly fell off the stool :| he said i have a few tabs so all that knowz me
i thought right eat them and leave meet mates have a laugh:mad:
a lad came in wi bottles of red wine so i bought 2 ??? oh yes even took me to a pub that was classy LOL
so in his i asked for a glass his flat OH MY GOD HELP......
I said to him Kim and Aggie would love you LOL
oh no glasses as they where manky and mold in all,
so i drank from the bottle got off it,
and yes my little mates saved me had a ball,
we flagged a double decker bus at 5am to mine it was parked outside,
and we where doing snow angels all along my road,
also put the trampoline on the grass verge so funny:mad:
girls so funny a week later he rang and said i`ve just found £20 so
i put £5 on phone and do you wanna meet up ................................
believe me i pissed myself for weeks :$ :$ :$ :$
sorry if your an osa member :$

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
lollypoplady said:
I know it`s an old one but.....................
bad dates my GOD,,,,,,,,
A lad asked me out i did refuse for a couple of months but thought why not,
i met him in town crappin myself, he was at a cash machine i thought here goes?
he said machines i hate them listen i only have a tenna,:eek:
i nearly died:mad: i replied no worries i have money,
by this time i thought right i`m gettin bladded:S
he actually went the bar and asked what was the cheepest drink:naughty:
lads a no no :( i was standin there :$
in the next pub he was counting his change and said do you wanna come to mine :S
i nearly fell off the stool :| he said i have a few tabs so all that knowz me
i thought right eat them and leave meet mates have a laugh:mad:
a lad came in wi bottles of red wine so i bought 2 ??? oh yes even took me to a pub that was classy LOL
so in his i asked for a glass his flat OH MY GOD HELP......
I said to him Kim and Aggie would love you LOL
oh no glasses as they where manky and mold in all,
so i drank from the bottle got off it,
and yes my little mates saved me had a ball,
we flagged a double decker bus at 5am to mine it was parked outside,
and we where doing snow angels all along my road,
also put the trampoline on the grass verge so funny:mad:
girls so funny a week later he rang and said i`ve just found £20 so
i put £5 on phone and do you wanna meet up ................................
believe me i pissed myself for weeks :$ :$ :$ :$
sorry if your an osa member :$

blimey thats ounds a like a nightmare of a date :(

I hate first dates so nervous....always think wot am i gonna say etc

have to say that i wouldnt be tight like that???:mad: gota treat a lady aint ya :)

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
Thats sounds quite bad!:(
Mine went well on Thurs, had a nice romantic walk home with areoplane boy, well until he pounced on me& led me down a dark alley to snog my face off even more! tut!:p
But didn't happen today, he's havin his son now:love:
Such a sweetie
x sam x

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
amymars said:
thats disgraceful. where did romance go..........

yeah i know wot u mean but ive tried the proper romantic bit and sometimes that dont go to well either...lol maybe its just me...can some1 smell something...maybe its just me lol

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Im lovin the snow angels bit...i was doin that on grannies lawn the wk end lol :$

Sounds a right muppet...how can he expect to take a lass out with a tenner....:| lol :rolleyes: sounds like the kinda date id get that hahhha :$

Ah well alls well that ends well eh shan :thumbsup:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Str33tb0y said:
yeah i know wot u mean but ive tried the proper romantic bit and sometimes that dont go to well either...lol maybe its just me...can some1 smell something...maybe its just me lol

Amys Guide to Dating

well, i reckon the best thing a guy can do its, be polite, offer to pay - because its traditional and if they girl is decent she wont let you pay for it all. Be gentlemanly and open doors and pull out chairs, and ask tons of questions, and try and remember the answers for the next time you meet up. Oh, and always act like there will be a next time. Give compliments and such, but not cheesy ones or over the top ones. And, eye contact. Smile, and dress nicely, and smell gorgeous too.

Having said that, I've never met a guy who has done this, and I have no dates of which to speak lol.

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
amymars said:
Amys Guide to Dating

well, i reckon the best thing a guy can do its, be polite, offer to pay - because its traditional and if they girl is decent she wont let you pay for it all. Be gentlemanly and open doors and pull out chairs, and ask tons of questions, and try and remember the answers for the next time you meet up. Oh, and always act like there will be a next time. Give compliments and such, but not cheesy ones or over the top ones. And, eye contact. Smile, and dress nicely, and smell gorgeous too.

Having said that, I've never met a guy who has done this, and I have no dates of which to speak lol.

well this is me ur talking about i always pay! i always smell good and i love to do the gentlemanly thing ;)

wanna date ??;)

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
amymars said:
Amys Guide to Dating

That's just like being normal innit? Do guys seriously not act like this???

Jesus, I hold doors open for fucking strangers....

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
ilovepiano said:
That's just like being normal innit? Do guys seriously not act like this???

Jesus, I hold doors open for fucking strangers....

yeah and doesnt it wind u up when peeps dont say thanks:mad:

agree wiv ya mate tis the norm for me :D

lollypoplady

Apr 27, 2004
liverpool
I have had a good one recently though met him on net i know tut tut:naughty:
all good watched chopper LMAO
had a bev bed :naughty:
i kept the penny between my knees and in the morn he made me a full english ;)
seeing him again soon x x x

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
you've gotta laugh though havent you really. they can go one of two ways so if they're a bit unusual then you either dont go back for a repeat performance or shrug it off . Think I've only really had one first date that was a bit strange in that he got severely hammered, had wandering hands like an octopus, forgot to put his bits away properly after having a p1ss in an alleyway (classy :rolleyes: lol) and I pretty much had to tip him out the taxi outside his house on the way home. Far from being offended I was actually quite amused, especially at his embarrasment about it afterwards. We'd had a good laugh, and a night on the lash so was ok by me. Suffice to say, no romance developed but we became really good mates, even to this day, so some good came out of it :thumbsup:
Strangely enough, this was my mums fault, as she set us up. :rolleyes: She's a bloody nightmare for the arranging dates / blind dates thing :S God bless her. :D But the way I see it, as long as they come half-recommended and are (hopefully) not a psycho then why not? At best you have a great time, at worst you waste an evening. *shrugs*
One of the other blind dates she tried to set me up on though, couldnt believe it when later on I found out the circumstances surrounding it ... it was someone she knew through work and evenually I found out she'd been chatting to him one day and showed him a photo of me in a bikini from my recent holiday photos and said "Thats my daughter. She's single....;) "
:eek: :S FFS Mum!!!! :$ :| Gotta luv her :rolleyes: :D

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
T.C said:
you've gotta laugh though havent you really. they can go one of two ways so if they're a bit unusual then you either dont go back for a repeat performance or shrug it off . Think I've only really had one first date that was a bit strange in that he got severely hammered, had wandering hands like an octopus, forgot to put his bits away properly after having a p1ss in an alleyway (classy :rolleyes: lol) and I pretty much had to tip him out the taxi outside his house on the way home. Far from being offended I was actually quite amused, especially at his embarrasment about it afterwards. We'd had a good laugh, and a night on the lash so was ok by me. Suffice to say, no romance developed but we became really good mates, even to this day, so some good came out of it :thumbsup:
Strangely enough, this was my mums fault, as she set us up. :rolleyes: She's a bloody nightmare for the arranging dates / blind dates thing :S God bless her. :D But the way I see it, as long as they come half-recommended and are (hopefully) not a psycho then why not? At best you have a great time, at worst you waste an evening. *shrugs*
One of the other blind dates she tried to set me up on though, couldnt believe it when later on I found out the circumstances surrounding it ... it was someone she knew through work and evenually I found out she'd been chatting to him one day and showed him a photo of me in a bikini from my recent holiday photos and said "Thats my daughter. She's single....;) "
:eek: :S FFS Mum!!!! :$ :| Gotta luv her :rolleyes: :D

kinell how strange!

my mums set me up on dates en all b4.....one was well fit tho..but she werent interested dam!:D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
This thread also gives the oportunity to share one of the funniest first date hell stories I've heard. By one of my best mates Tim. :love:

I've changed my mind after last night, i don't think anyones ever going to marry me .:confused: Disasterous first date (It had been a while, so i reckon i've just forgotten the etiquette?).
Drinking on an empty stomach before i went out probably wasn't the best start, which meant by the time i got to the bar i was already having balance issues (1st drink in nearly 2 weeks too).
It turned out she was really boring, which meant my attention kept wandering and i found myself talking over her and disagreeing with her just for the fun of it. By 9.30, after drinking 3 drinks to her every 1, i was fairly "jovial", so when she went to the toilet it seemed to make perfect sense to make a mask out of a serviette and hide under the table for when she came back. She was gone ages, so by the time she returned i'd forgotten i was under a table and just stood up :rolleyes: . That cost me 16 quid in drinks for the people sitting by us. I then refused to take the paper mask off and insisted i was Zorro and that she had to be Tonto (i then vagualey remember having an arguement about Tonto, as she reckoned Tonto was the Lone Rangers sidekick and i swore he wasn't. Of course she was right).
At about 10.45 after i'd been in the loo for about 15 minutes buying anyone that walked in one of those chewable toothbrush things (because at the time they seemed like "the best invention ever!")...i found out she'd gone.

I've also just remembered that everytime she asked me a question i didn't want to answer i just shouted "Cripple fight!".

I've also remembered that i went on for ages about how good my Sean Connery impression was (even the people at the next table were showing an interest). Then i remembered that it wasn't ME who could do the impression, it was a lad i work with. I did it anyway and the girl at the next table said it sounded more like SuperGran :confused:

This is getting worse, and the hangover's properly kicking in now too.

Where did i go wrong?. Any tips?

lol :D sounds like a quality date to me, miserable cow :D :p

Last edited: