Darts PDC final

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I watched it and I fuckin loved it. Amelie couldn't believe how excited I was getting, she kept telling me to go and get a drink to calm down! Although in fairness I was doing quite a bit of shouting at the screen :$

They couldn't have written it to have been more nail biting, absolutely top drawer, best sporting entertainment I can remember in ages. I watched it again this morning as I recorded it retro style on Sky+ :condom:

I definitely wanted Barney to win as well, not that I mind Taylor or anything, I've just always been a big fan of Barney's ever since he won his first world title, he's always seemed like a really sound bloke.

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
I fancied Barney to win it, went to put a bet on it yesterday but got greedy an went for a double with barney to win an scholes to score 1st goal...he scored the 2nd an 3rd.:S

italianjunkie

Aug 16, 2004
adelaide-sth oz
most exciting sporting event of the year-without doubt the best final since bristow v dellar in the early 80's
goes to show how barney and taylor are streets ahead of any other players in the world

GaryBaldi

Dec 30, 2003
Luton
Fantastic!!!

It Made The So Called"superstar" Footballers On All That Obscene Money Look Pathetic.most Of The Premiership Is Boring.i Really Enjoyed That Darts Final Sunday Night.
I Then Watched "champions" Chelsea Play Aston Villa On Monday Night.what A Load Of Crap And To Think Some Of These So Called Stars Get Paid 100,000 Pounds A Week.