The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
oreet doods!

how u doin and that? just thought id say ello and that.

to tell you all th'truth it's a bit wierder postin these days. either it's me growin up or this place has gone a lot not safer? i used to be able fot say mad stuff and get away with it and feel dead chuffed an laffin about it. these days i feel that i cant get away with it. which is reason i don't bother anymore. whats ur thoughts. am i bein a pussy or shud i re-instate my insanity. i need to share me head wi yas but i dont feel it will go down as well as it used to. whats your script on it? :mexican:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
well to tell you the truth dannst i think your a mad fucker and you should go to bed - fer fooks sake look at time???

you have got 4 hours to rest your putty head before it's wakey wakey time you nob head - dont forget you are interviewing sum1 tommorrow you crinkley crinkley head lol

see ya later ppeps. :moonie:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
nah ignore him above he dunt know what he's on about tellin ya - i've heard mad reports about him! beware lol

im ok peeps really honest - just sobered up and it started hurtin :( :( :(

catch ya lataz pan stop xxx

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
:D:D:D well reading this has made me laugh before going off for a harsh day at work anyway! :thumbsup:

You are a leg-end and a bad influence. Dont ever stop. :D

P.S have you got that writing off your back yet? :D

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Id carry on if I were you, but then Im you, your me and we're both Po from teletubbies and Po is everything so I wouldnt worry about it kidder:king: :thumbsup:

XTC is also Po, with my glasses on but thats another entirely different unrelated wacky story which I dont mind telling lol

:crazy: :D :cool:
I liked Dannsters head blog, what did your ulcer say about it, Id of ignored it, I suspect you have done as well:hubba:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
ste huxley said:
Id carry on if I were you, but then Im you, your me and we're both Po from teletubbies and Po is everything so I wouldnt worry about it kidder:king: :thumbsup:

XTC is also Po, with my glasses on but thats another entirely different unrelated wacky story which I dont mind telling lol

:crazy: :D :cool:
I liked Dannsters head blog, what did your ulcer say about it, Id of ignored it, I suspect you have done as well:hubba:

Ahhhh Doctor Hux!!! God were missing you, you great big wombat squirrell shrew!!!

Oh p.s. me & danst were talking last night and your required for a PJ party very very soon!! Book it in!

S-J x :love:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
fook it I'll carry on then! :D :D :D

T.C. Writing is still on me back I think (or I might be mistaken - it could be on the mirror lol)

Ste J! me old mucker - X T Po ont fish tank ha ha - quality - remember that accapella we invented? "In the beggining there was Po..." lolololol

Reet on wit corruption! :cops: