He's the Leader of our football team,
He's the greatest French Footballer,
That the world has ever seen.

nuff said

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
i can't believe anyone would have the cheek to mention kung fu cantona in the same breath as king kenny :|:naughty:

cantona never did anywhere near enough to be fit to lick the dogshit off King Kenny Dalglish's boots. this poll is blasphamy in it's most despicable form :naughty:

woody

ScouseCol said:
i can't believe anyone would have the cheek to mention kung fu cantona in the same breath as king kenny :|:naughty:

cantona never did anywhere near enough to be fit to lick the dogshit off King Kenny Dalglish's boots. this poll is blasphamy in it's most despicable form :naughty:

lol didnt do enough.. turned a good team into a great team, and led them to many premiership titles...

red tinted glasses again Col :dummy:

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
woody said:
lol didnt do enough.. turned a good team into a great team, and led them to many premiership titles...

red tinted glasses again Col :dummy:

compare it with what kenny did at liverpool, i aint wearin no glass's. ur wearin ya shit covered ones again.:p quite frankly cuntana was a disgrace to the english game.

jamsy

Apr 16, 2005
Dalglish all the way, King Kenny won Liverpool European cups while in european games for united soft frenchie nancy boy eric went hiding. The difference in class is massive.

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Both great (and very different) players.

Complete bias on my part :D ....but for me it's Cantona.
He set the standard that the likes of Scholes, Giggs, Beckham learnt from. Absolute genius of a player. Took no shit. Talked bollocks about seagulls. Scorer of some of the best goals I've ever seen at United. Arrogant as fuck and cool as fuck. AND we got him from Leeds...:p (how the fuck did Howard Wilkinson try to replace Cantona by bringing in Brian Deane?! :| )

Also the fact I was only a kid when Dalglish was doing great things for the Scousers, so my memories of him are hazy.....

jamsy said:
Dalglish all the way, King Kenny won Liverpool European cups while in european games for united soft frenchie nancy boy eric went hiding. The difference in class is massive.

Good point about Europe though, however this is how I see it.

Unfortunately, when Eric was at his peak (93 - 96) nobody saw the best of him in Europe because of:

1. Suspensions - (alright, these are self inflicted.....)
2. Foreigner Rule

The second of these would have really hurt Liverpool's chances in Europe if it was in place in their European heyday, as it did with United.

In '97 when United got to the semi's in the Champions League, IMO, Eric was not quite the player as he had been the previous season, hence his retirement. Shame really.

I honestly believe if there was no foreigner rule in place in 1994, United could have gone a long way in Europe that season.....

Eric the King.
cantona11jh.jpg

The greatest player I've ever seen put on a United shirt....(well after Phil Neville anyway.....:D :D )

Last edited:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Pixie said:
ScouseCol with ya all the way mate - he's an arse :moonie: I can't even be bothered to write anything more about him, he's almost as bad as Roy Keane psycho Irish w*nker.

Agreed!:thumbsup:
Couldn't be arsed writing anymore about the seghull waffling gobshite as I've put it in the other post about Cuntona:D

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
ScouseCol said:

Sorry Col about the rightly said Poll of Blasphamy , just couldnt do with Woody creaming his knickers in the other cantona thread , let the scum supporters dream of greatness and then rightly pull them down to earth when you mention superior silverware,superior players and superior supporters....... I feel a retaliation coming on........