Daisy revisited

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
OSA reviews

a few great reviews here on OSA this week and a true refection of just how good it was and how much everyone enjoyed it :D ,some kind words + loads of thank you's off people ,so id just like to say to all those who came down ,a Massive Thank YOU :thumbsup: back ,as its always boss crowd that helps turn a great night into a really special one...:love:

some more cool reviews to read here too

DAISY Acid Revisited SCARLET FANTASTIC Live PA, Sat MARCH 24th LIVERPOOL @THE MASQUE - Page 6 - PirateRevival

not sure when or where the next daisy event will be , but for those who missed it and just want a great friendly nite out with boss tunes then GET YER ARSES down too it :p

grover

Jun 5, 2003
Steve Proctor hasn't got a PC but has emailed me this to post for him:

Quote:

I really wanted to thank everyone for an AMAZING night. I was really unsure how it was going to go and I was really nervous before I got to Liverpool.
It was great to finally meet Derek properly ( after all the phone conversations and text messages ) It felt like we had known each other for ever.

That set the tone for the whole time I was in Liverpool. Everyone was so nice, friendly and positive that by the time I got to the gig I wasn't nervous at all. I was just really excited to be there. Everybody gave me the confidence to really enjoy the night, and the way the crowd were, really brought out the best in me.

That is definitely the best thing about DJing ; seeing smiling, happy faces; seeing people absolutely ROCKIN ! The crowd should be really proud of themselves. A DJ is only as good as the people he plays to and they were magnificent. They had come with positivity, love and a determination that they were going to enjoy themselves. It really took me back to when the scene first started. I never thought I would experience that sort of vibe again, THANK YOU ! !

It was great to see Andy and Mike again. My only disappointment on the night was that I couldn't experience more of what was going on upstairs after I played and Scarlett Fantastic did their P.A. ( How great was that PA ? ) But my disappointment was small in comparison to the absolute pleasure I experienced playing downstairs and working with Pluto. WHAT A GUY ! There are thousands of people who play records, but very few DJs. Pluto is a DJ !

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to Ian Kenyon and Lisa. Also to Mick and Shazzz ( thanks for the hospitality ! ) and especially Derek for remembering me and getting me involved.

I am really looking forward to seeing you all soon.

BIG LOVE ! !

Steve Proctor

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Memories

Looking back at the older posts I remembered what a bloody cracking night this was and was wondering who played upstaires and was any of the sets recorded.

Its amazing what memories come flooding back when you look back at older posts I remember trying to catch both rooms as so many great choons and mixing was going on but I mainly stayed downstaires this nightu and missed out on the buzz that was going on upstaires everyone was rocking as I recall there was a belter of a yeke yeke choon getting dropped upstaires would love to here the mixes from the night again:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Was the night put to dvd??????

Last edited:
Looking back at the older posts I remembered what a bloody cracking night this was and was wondering who played upstaires and was any of the sets recorded.

Its amazing what memories come flooding back when you look back at older posts I remember trying to catch both rooms as so many great choons and mixing was going on but I mainly stayed downstaires this nightu and missed out on the buzz that was going on upstaires everyone was rocking as I recall there was a belter of a yeke yeke choon getting dropped upstaires would love to here the mixes from the night again:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Was the night put to dvd??????

Ian had the whole event recorded upstairs & down , its not getting put on a dvd though ....