Creamfields Mud

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

GavinH

Jun 16, 2004
Going this weekend.

Has anyone ever been when its been this wet in the last few years? If so, how much mud can be expected? Do I need wellies/waders/shoes/flip flops/bare feet?

Ta

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
i was supposed to go to this :cry: but unfortunately cant make it.......... :(

its gonna be wicked hun u lucky sod ;)

ive been to plenty o outdoor events in the mud ........ although the one that sticks out the most was vision down in basingstoke many years age.......it was knee deep in mud! :p great fun!

just be sure that whatever you put on ur feet and the pants u wear you wont mind wrecking.........i always stick my old trainers on cus i dont care if they shit up.........the floor will b ok in the tent areas its just gonna be when u are walking around outside...but its grassy so i think it will just be squelchy as opposed to muddy :thumbsup:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I went a couple of years ago when it had been rainin the night before, it wasn't that bad really, the only real muddy parts are the entry bits where everyone walks past to get in, the rest was just damp! lol, believe me when ya :fekked: the mud and soggyness doesnt enter ya mind!!

Have fun!

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
ive never done a creamfields

but was at glastonbury and t in the park for the year of the mud:)

judging by how the weather has been lately u are defo in for some lurrrrrrvely sludge!

i defo advise that u take

wellies
loads of carrier bags
waterproofs
bin bags (if really muddy just cut head hole in top of it and wear like a dress!)
a sense of humour
a desire to go sliding in the mud
an urge for full on mud fights;)

anyhows hope u have a dirty time of it:p

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
northern minx said:
ive never done a creamfields

but was at glastonbury and t in the park for the year of the mud:)

judging by how the weather has been lately u are defo in for some lurrrrrrvely sludge!

wellies
loads of carrier bags
waterproofs
bin bags (if really muddy just cut head hole in top of it and wear like a dress!)
a sense of humour

anyhows hope u have a dirty time of it:p

Aint it the truth huns.....well said.....! :p :thumbsup:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
northern minx said:

wellies
loads of carrier bags
waterproofs
a sense of humour
Lol, these are a deffo on ya list!! I never bothered with wellies but the trainers i wore had massive soles anyway, carrier bags are a MUST for when ya wanna park ya tired ass on the grass! Although i normally danced from begginin to end! lol

I remember a few years ago a group of us were sharing a hot chocolate, proper fooked :fekked: and nobody noticed we'd all been drinking hot water, the chocolate was all stuck to the bottom! lolol Yum yum!! When its cold and ya boo-gared you'll drink owt!!