Creamfields - 2 many djs

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Westy

Jul 29, 2006
Lancashire
Awesome! Absolutely awesome. One of the best sets I have heard in many a year! Without sounding melodramatic you could sense the anticipation wondering what the next tune was going to be. I never thought I would stamp my feet so hard to a Technotronic tuneage! Nuff respect del terra to them cos that was coolage. "Love is in the air". Yes indeedy!

I am now most tired! :S

Westy said:
Awesome! Absolutely awesome. One of the best sets I have heard in many a year! Without sounding melodramatic you could sense the anticipation wondering what the next tune was going to be. I never thought I would stamp my feet so hard to a Technotronic tuneage! Nuff respect del terra to them cos that was coolage. "Love is in the air". Yes indeedy!

I am now most tired! :S

:thumbsup: They were fookin ace. The love is in the air tune with everyone singing along was total bliss :love:

chemayne

Dec 22, 2005
near a tip
absolute fekking mint nite again, not disappointed at all.

went to mainstage (prodigy :love: ) and saw anne savage do a set in the tidy tent... omg!!! cream/goodreef tent was crazy all nite got a bit on top 4 me at one stage so went a wandering across the field...... gurning 4 england....nice :thumbsup:

Ponka

Aug 27, 2005
Middleton
www.mcfc.co.uk
I went and had a brilliant time ... didn't find the chibuku tent till about 4 in the morning but glad that I did...

Felix da Housecat played an absolutely superb set from 4 till 6 one of the best I've ever heard... :phones: :phones: