Crazy weather

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Weather outside at the mo is cracking the flags - has been all morning.

Weather forecast yesterday for today was sunny all day. I booked this arvo off to take advantage :cool:

Weather forecast has since changed to pissing it down this arvo - starting at 1 apparently :ba:

What's going on at the mo with the weather :confused: What ever happened to normal summers :confused:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Weather outside at the mo is cracking the flags - has been all morning.

Weather forecast yesterday for today was sunny all day. I booked this arvo off to take advantage :cool:

Weather forecast has since changed to pissing it down this arvo - starting at 1 apparently :ba:

What's going on at the mo with the weather :confused: What ever happened to normal summers :confused:

I know what you mean, it's weird at the moment. The weather forecast for last weekend in Wales was supposed to be rain but it turned out to be lovely and sunny in the end. Don't think anyone can really predict whats going to happen.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
At least the forecast's changed again - it's now sunny at 1, cloudy till 4ish, rain at 6 :axe:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
The weather has got to your brain muhahahahahahahaha

We've not had much of a summer this year at all, I bet it'll be really nice end of August, some of Sept and Oct, that tends to be the way of recent years, a delayed summer :crazy:

Elate

May 6, 2008
Too fekin muggy for me. Was supposed to be cutting hedges all yesterday avo, had to stop at 3 as it was just silly hot, yet the weather folks said only 27? Felt more like early 30's. taken the whole day off today lazy sob that I am:D Good eel fishin weather though!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
was boiling hot when I finished work about an hour ago, but seems to be getting overcast a bit now. That may make me feel better in a way because when the weathers great I wish I had a garden to sunbathe in :)

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Just started pissing it down here in Alty :( Hopefully it'll pass, might clear the air at least I could fall aslepp at my desk right now, and not just because of the usual boredom either, the heats making me find it really hard to concentrate :sleep: Wouldn't mind if there was blazing sun to go with the heat but its just humid.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I saw a documentary about global warming a few years back which predicted that the North West will suffer from even wetter summers:|

Maybe that prediction was correct:S