crazy situations on little fella`s

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lollypoplady

Apr 27, 2004
liverpool
Just got told my mate was in the pleasure room`s on sat[late club in liverpool]talking to her ex fella and whilst flirting like mad,proving she is fine and over it [as u do] ;) she began to put lip gloss on her lips,her ex looking at her like she was mad :| she then realised it was`nt her lip gloss but her little tub of mascara :vandyk: ha ha

lollypoplady

Apr 27, 2004
liverpool
crazy

:fekked: one of my mad crazy night`s i took my shoes off in a party, hours later when leaving,rang a cab put my shoes on :) as i was walking to the front door someone stopped and asked"why have you got 2 packets of crisp wrappers on your feet :$ x x x x x x :fekked:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
WAFC on here hadnt had nowt for about 5 years and then went the peir and dropped 5 in one go.

After about 1 hour things got way to much for him so he decided to leave, on exiting the peir, he saw a load of people from school who he hadnt seen for about 10 years or so, they were all having a BBQ ( at like 12.00am you alarmbells would start ringing ) anyway he walked over to one guy with his hand stretched out to shake his hand, smiling away, leaned over to shake the guys hand and say " hi " when he fell through the guy and straight into the canal LOLOL he then realised the whole thing was a hallucination :p

He got back to mine about 2.00am drenched, he got impetigo from the canal as well!!!!

I was pissing myself :p

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
lmfao ,,,, fookin quailty wish id been there to see that :p :p :p :p
cam said:
WAFC on here hadnt had nowt for about 5 years and then went the peir and dropped 5 in one go.

After about 1 hour things got way to much for him so he decided to leave, on exiting the peir, he saw a load of people from school who he hadnt seen for about 10 years or so, they were all having a BBQ ( at like 12.00am you alarmbells would start ringing ) anyway he walked over to one guy with his hand stretched out to shake his hand, smiling away, leaned over to shake the guys hand and say " hi " when he fell through the guy and straight into the canal LOLOL he then realised the whole thing was a hallucination :p

He got back to mine about 2.00am drenched, he got impetigo from the canal as well!!!!

I was pissing myself :p

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
lollypoplady said:
Just got told my mate was in the pleasure room`s on sat[late club in liverpool]talking to her ex fella and whilst flirting like mad,proving she is fine and over it [as u do] ;) she began to put lip gloss on her lips,her ex looking at her like she was mad :| she then realised it was`nt her lip gloss but her little tub of mascara :vandyk: ha ha

LOL shouldnt have said ewt to her an let her stay like that :D