Cornmill's Garden Party

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Big T

May 16, 2002
Wakefield
Alright people

Just wondering who's going and what time everyones getting down there seen as though it starts at 3pm!
Oh, and you'll be able to get in with trainers won't u?
(u usually can.)

Cheers Tom:crazy:

Wayne n Wendy

Sep 25, 2001
Manchester
we're going :)

can't get there til about 7ish tho, Wayne's motocross racing in the morning. Dunno if it's a good idea tho, last time he came off n fractured his pelvis.:rolleyes:

As for the trainers thing, we'll be wearing em. :)

italian style

Feb 22, 2002
wakefield
i'l be there tom mad as ever no dout:crazy: what time are u thinking of going tom, me eddy joe and posee are thinking bout going around 3:30ish depending on weather, il be deffo there for ben's set having a good old stomp to start the night:D :D

italian style

Feb 22, 2002
wakefield
Dj Ben Fisher said:
i should bloody well hope so too !!!!!!:D

p.s any tune requests guys???

yes please ben, lan 'get into my life', never knew the name of this until rj played it at gt last sat, now il never forget the bugger, WHAT A TUNE :D :D :D :D :D

cheers

Howsey

Sep 29, 2001
Huddersfield :-/
Cant fekin wait!!!!!!!!

Aye Me,Burton and the crew should be there from 3.30ish. First time in a while I've been lookin forward to every set!!!!:mad: Rekcon the ball will well and truely get goin wen the man like Ben Fisher kicks off,making way for the one's like XTC and Daz Willot!!
C ya all there!!!:fekked:

italian style

Feb 22, 2002
wakefield
Dj Ben Fisher said:
would love to play it if i fekin had it m8 , tis one of my most ever ever wanteds!! ( was andy pendle that played it at GT,does it every time cos he knows it feks me off big time !! lolol )

any more ???

nooooooo, i'm having trouble finding the bugger as well, never mind heres a couple more

spaced 'deeper'
bass value 'do you want to party'
psychotropic 'hypnosis'

cheers

Big T

May 16, 2002
Wakefield
Wouldn't mind hearing:

Didi- Gimmie love
Its by the ritolini brothers or something but i'm not sure what its called.
Music is my life wouldn't go a miss niether.

Nice 1 Ben.

Tom:fekked: :fekked:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
oh and Ben,

whack "Global - a Better Love" on for me...........its a belter.

cheers man,

danny_r.

p.s. i'll be gettin down to brighouse for around 5ish i reckon. doina shift at work first to get some cash so that i can get smashed i reckon.......shud be fun.:axe:

Ry and Joe

Aug 24, 2002
Huddersfield
:D Hiya guys we've not done this for a while but goin down to the cornmill tomorrow, looking forward to your set heard alot about u Ben, do u remember Candy Staton u Got the luv?