congrats to stee

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Lozzie said:
Congratulations to you both! Hav a fabulous time today, and a madden tonight! Eat drink and be very merry!!!!:love: :love: :love: (yes...NS I would also LOVE to see Mel in a suit...can't imagine it lolololol...can't wait to see the photos!!!!:D

i know hes my bro n evryfin but milenko looked gorgeous in tht suit!!!! he looked so smart n handsome!!! :) iv got sum pics wot my mum took ill post em wen i get em developed n scanned! the speech was kwality:thumbsup:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Soz its late, hope you both had a fantastic day- wow probs one of the biggest days of your life. Good luck to you both for the future.

:)

DVTRV

Feb 22, 2006
Congrats Stee and Vic. The weather couldn't have been kinder even if just for the wedding.

Everybody looked great. We don't half scrub up well do we :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'm gonna post a link to some piccies tonight for ya all.

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Thanks for all the well wishes in this and Soza's thread :thumbsup:
Great day and a wkd night:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (said ala Si Kelsall. :D )
Cheers Dannster for the DJing mate (and letting me have a little spin on them as well....... :D )

Thanks to all who came, (too many to list, but you know who you are). Hope you all enjoyed it.

Shooms said:
Where's the pics of Mel in a suit ??? :D

Here ya's go......
sta702458gc.jpg

Cheers to Si and Mel for their bestmen bit (much appriecated lads, you know I mean this.):love:
And Nics, Kee and xxVickyxx (our kid) for their bridesmaid bits (you looked "HOT" as Milenko would say.....):love:
My little mate Ryan (our little boy). You were ace mate.:love:
And obviously my beautiful wife Vix.:love:

I'll up some more pictures later.

Right, get some of that champagne out. I'm gonna get ratted.....yeeeaarrr.:condom:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
You all look absolutely stunning :love: esp you VIX!!!!! you look fabulous :love:

ah looks like ya had a right belter and one to be remembered...:thumbsup:

may health wealth and happiness always shine down on you :king:

vix

May 25, 2005
styal
Just like to thank's for all the congratulation's you have all sent in it was a brill day:D :D realy enjoyed it :D

i'd also like to thank everyone who showed up aswell i wont bonbard you with name's as stee has already done that ;) but you all know who you are ;) see you all soon :love: :love:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Thanks for the invite - It was a crackin day and night. Was a pleasure to take part in the day and DJ on the night also. Hope you both enjoyed it - I know I did :)

All the best for the future guys!

Dannst :king: :king: