Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Timo Garcia

Jan 15, 2002
London
www.TimoGarcia.com
good god, what a stormer! :crazy:
definately a top night out....matt certainly looked like he was enjoying himself...wicked after party at lukes....cheers mate...and an even better after after party on kings road ;)
i'll get the minidisk recorings onto cd tonight and have them sent to you nathan this week
ben we 're up for you to come down for the next one which is on Friday 22nd March...will mail you details
so then for all yo lot who couldnt make it this time...let's all come together for the next one...don't you think :thumbsup:

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
yeah, whens the next one.

i will definately definately come to the next one: had already arranged stuuf for the last two, but will be gettign it sorted.

am looking forward to it! it can be a belated birthday celebration!

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
I'm sorry I wasn't there guys - I was totally up for going but the 4C lot didn't invite me (and then didni't go anyway I gather!!) & everyoen else dropped out so I didn't want to go on my own ..........

can't you see I'm shy !!!! lol :dummy: :eyebrow:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
sweet sensation said:
Does this mean were gonna get all you northerners coming down to the big smoke then ???? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

Agggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................!!!!!

J/J peeps !!

Sweet xx

Yeah..but Sweet.............. where do you think they're all gonna want to stay !!??? :confused: :rolleyes: :O :confused: :rolleyes: :O