The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Timo Garcia

Jan 15, 2002
London
www.TimoGarcia.com
we're putting on a party this friday in Soho...London
it's gonna be house classics all night long with a very special guest dj
£3 to get in and it's on 9pm - 3am....yes £3 on a friday night in soho with quality dj's....well lets just say we are not money grabbing promotors...just up for a bloody good time

so then who's coming?

:king:

Come%20Together%208th%20Feb.jpg

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
deffo gonna come down to one of these soon !!!! what guest djs do you have m8 ??? as i see its on for 6 hrs but only 4 djs on flyer ?? do you have any further events planned (dates i mean )

p.s - if ya ever after any djs mate dont hesitate to gis a call!!;) ;)

Old Skool Raver

Dec 12, 2001
Southern Surrey
Would love to come but..............

Friday is a no no for me - cant get a babysitter - couldnt change it to Saturday night could u.

No didnt think so - o well never mind maybe next time.

Hope u have a wicked night people.

Timo Garcia

Jan 15, 2002
London
www.TimoGarcia.com
so who's coming down with pixie then? come on someone say they will :)

ben mate....i didnt see you in leeds on sunday! my got what a weekend....Speedqueen then Basics on Saturday then our do on Sunday then to Oslo to see Onionz, master d and scribble
what a blinder that was...ben ill send you a mail this afternoon fella

so then who's coming down friday then?:)

nathan....im all excited about this one ...it's gonna be :thumbsup:

Timo Garcia

Jan 15, 2002
London
www.TimoGarcia.com
Dj Ben Fisher said:
deffo gonna come down to one of these soon !!!! what guest djs do you have m8 ??? as i see its on for 6 hrs but only 4 djs on flyer ?? do you have any further events planned (dates i mean )

p.s - if ya ever after any djs mate dont hesitate to gis a call!!;) ;)

hey ben
i couldnt find your number mate so i sent you a mail

tomorrow's gonna be f@#%ing great! :hubba: oh yes

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hi Sweet, it's only £3 in - PM Timo & ask him if you want.

Hey Timo - I might have sorted myself a recruit out for coming down with me.

We will need directions etc & is there a dress code?????

Cheers
Cheeky Pixie xxxx

:dummy:

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
well to get to argyll street, the nearest tube station is oxford circus, and the london palladium is about number 8 or summat like that, so its around there somewhere!

very swish!

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
it is gonna be rocking believe me

even if I can't even mix a gin and tonic. Matt (freestylers) is a bloody good showman and he will rock. I'm gonna bring some early house/balearic shit to play early on. Sweet I'll buy you a couple of drinks if you come.Can't remember london palladium being anywhere near there though! perhaps I'm going mad.

go to oxford circus and one of the exits from the tube is labelled argyll street. Then our place is on your left u can't miss it

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
last night

we did it! And it was rocking. All I can say is the OSA representation was shite. Sweet sensation (not there) Pixie you replied to the definately coming post, your name was down and I took little bird for you. You're all mouth and no trousers (so to speak :) )
Matt was brilliant. Although he lost the plot completely after playing for about an hour flawlessly. (his mashup of two copies of sub sub, his own bootleg of snap's the power and his perfect recreation of sasha's bombscare and music for the masses being highlights )
He collapsed into the coat rail (bloody hilarious) the manageress told me to get him out. I said don't worry he's fine he always does that I'll chuck him out if he does it again, then she pointed behind me with a not amused look on her face and I turn round (this had to be seen to be believed) and I just see these trainers pointing out of all these coats. If I wasn't so worried about him I would've shat myself laughing. Think Timo Garcia managed to record bit's which I will make available for you guys once he's listened to them. I've just woken up and I think the party's still going somewhere in west london!

Re: last night

nathan said:
we did it! And it was rocking. All I can say is the OSA representation was shite. Sweet sensation (not there)

Im really sorry Nathan, but I couldnt even afford to come on the board the last few days, so I missed your very generous offer of buying me a few drinks. I wanted to come a lot, but hey I'll defo come to the next 1. :D

Glad it went ok tho :D

Sweet xx