Collection wanted...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mattylad

Jan 29, 2007
Barnsley
Am on the lookout for a full record collection at the mo, bulk of which needs to be 88-96:cool:

Wanting......House\Garage......UK\Italian......more piano the better;) anything on the Bowlers theme will do just finephones:

Would also consider a full set up with 1210's and preferably a DJM600(or similar) :p

Pm me:thumbsup:

303jewels

Feb 4, 2011
Kent
I'm gonna sell my doubles from 86 - 90, mostly near mint (though most would consider mint) detroit techno, chicago house/ acid etc - the good stuff ! you gotta wants list? Feel free to PM me
Peace.

Mattylad

Jan 29, 2007
Barnsley
I'm gonna sell my doubles from 86 - 90, mostly near mint (though most would consider mint) detroit techno, chicago house/ acid etc - the good stuff ! you gotta wants list? Feel free to PM me
Peace.

Looking for a full collection really, in the 100's(or more)but thanks anyway:thumbsup:

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Peace.

No your not....ive told you in the past, you wont find replacements in as good condition and for gods sake do NOT sell the sealed copy of Armani Land Of Confusion you have!!

Catch up soon and welcome to what is a cool site.

S

303jewels

Feb 4, 2011
Kent
No your not....ive told you in the past, you wont find replacements in as good condition and for gods sake do NOT sell the sealed copy of Armani Land Of Confusion you have!!

Catch up soon and welcome to what is a cool site.

S

Cheers mate
What do you mean don't sell the sealed Armando? - might fucking have to - to make up for the £300 loss i incurred GIVING you a copy of Jack Rabbit - 'only wanna be:spin: '.

@ MATTYLAD,o.k i've only got 200 doubles, never mind, good luck

Peace.