Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
s1_gazdonna.jpg

grover

Jun 5, 2003
this one was brilliant......

Just as a postscript to what we've been saying, Professor Lewis, I'd like to say... I saw your mum, coming out of the VD clinic. I'd like to say that anyone with aids, that's you that is. That's your girlfriend, and your mum, and your dad. You know like a pair of pants with some cack in it. That's you that is

B00004CMQ3.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:D

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
silocybe said:
right , Just been thinking about classic comedy characters , not the comediens themselves but the characters they create...one of my favs is the chap below..Kinky John Fowler..ive put a clip here http://media.putfile.com/kinky-john to see the man in action..just love is his face..quality :thumbsup: Who are yours ?
I swear on my neck he's one of the best comedy creations.

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
In fact i also find this little "Knob of the 90's" quite a funny little character
tony-blair.gif

O how he made us laugh with his prattle prattle quotes like.....

"New Labour, New Britain"

hee hee......i hear he use to do a wicked Mick Jagger impression too, when he had his own rock band back in the 70's....No truer example of the saying than "Stick to what ya good at" hey :confused:

E

easty

Paul Calf ,fukkin legend
also Les with his bontempi organ out of reeves and mortimer

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
Shabba said:
Hedghog for the journey!!!:D

"Your place is in the lake of FIRE, where you will burn and die the second death"

"Some people would call it education and theatre.......I'd call it....Aids in a van"

Attachments

• s2_bernice.jpg
    s2_bernice.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 84

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Danny C said:
"Your place is in the lake of FIRE, where you will burn and die the second death"

"Some people would call it education and theatre.......I'd call it....Aids in a van"

pmsl:D

"they'l never know i was hear".....kaboooom "Dam you, dam you and all your kind":ba: