Christmas films/tv

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
What films/shows do everyone rate as their favourite Christmas entertainers? And for what reason? I need to explore some more festive films!!!!

I currently rate - 'Christmas Eve on Sesame Street'

My parents bought us the video when me & my sister were about 3 & 5 and we loved it :love: It has also found a special place in the heart of my younger sister and brother as the years have gone by. I think it is one of those rare timeless shows which appeals to all children in different ways, its funny, clever, heartwarming and is made just for kids! It does look dated now - but that only adds to the enjoyment for me as an adult!!! I recommend it to anyone with kids. Our whole family all sit and watch it every year - my Dad always ends up crying. :thumbsup: :love:

YouTube - Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, Part 4

The Muppet Christmas Carol -

Its just addictive, and one of those things you see when you are young and still love to watch as an adult. Okay, maybe I'm a geek, but I love it. :love: (And I was frightend by the proper film versions when I was young! The Ghost of Christmas yet to come is scary!)

YouTube - The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) Part 9 of 9

The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe (Cartoon)

Not strictly a Christmas film, but I think my mum taped it off the TV for me when I was little because I loved the book. Its one of those things I always dig out at Christmas and love :love: Much better than the pissing new film.

YouTube - lion the witch & the wardrobe pt 9

Also - Its a Wonderful Life.........I'm sure many of you will agree!!!

So come on....I want your offerings!!!! :D

ashley

Sep 28, 2006
wigan
i like santa claue the movie the best tbh sat and watched all 3 at he weeken ith josh but for a laff have to say bad santa

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
'Its a wonderful life' is deffo tops:thumbsup:
and if i dont see ' the wizard of oz' then it just aint chrimble for me:cry:

aww yea Wizard of Oz was one of my favourites. I remember asking Father Christmas for a basket like Dorothys, and every time my mum and dad went round a Garden Centre I would pester them for one! haha! :$ Its a great film :thumbsup:

lol feckin key board plz santa

:D Have you been a good girl this year ?

Or a naughty one :eyebrow: :thumbsup:

Here ya go :D

The ultimate female keyboard :D

Keyboard-Bag_w.jpg