New Zealand
Shooms said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another:

2 for joy - People (party biscuit mix)

http://www.discogs.com/release/262187

GOD that makes me smile :D

Top Choon that Shoomaroonie,

Love Tools - You Gotta Be Movin'

Total shiver choon especially when the echo vocal is in the background when the piano is givin it beans!!! Also the ringtone on my phone!!! FOOKIN LOVE IT

Also the uplifting section in:

Francesco Zappala - No Way Out,

Shame about the rest of the song! DOH!

And u cant get more uplifting than:

Jai-zed - Flight (Piano Mix)

when that hits the top section just makes u feel invincibile, proper summer driving choon!!

and:

Soft House Comapny - What You Need (Luv'd Up Sat At Home Mix)

Top Summer Choon!!!

And:

Stravaganza - Get Me Over

Wicked Piano line with one hec of an Infectious Whistle.

oldskoolpiano

May 27, 2006
2 funky 2 - brothers & sisters

4 the money - moment in time

part e - give me your love

ultracynic - nothing is forever

djh & steffy - think about

offshore - cant take the power

all qualityphones:

Soz to be a sour puss. BUT, Piano does nothing for me anymore!!! It just sounds flat as a pancake to me now!!!

There is only a couple of oldskool tunes with a piano that doesn't sound like a crappy casio effort...they are beasts. But other than that... this is why my taste has shifted to newer more bleepy things! Soz...tis weird, coz the piano used to be the best thing ever! Maybe love doesn't last forever eh????

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
ning... sometimes a change is as good as a rest, that's all... ask my undercrackers... i went reet off the house thing in about '01 & went full on grunge/punk/indie (the sounds, not the look lol) after finding this place recently, I'm loving the hoose again :) truth is I never stopped loving it, but it had got stale... my taste needed a kick up the 'arris, which it got thanks to nasty dirty guitars, tattoos & shouty vocals which, incidentally i still love :thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Lozzie said:
Soz to be a sour puss. BUT, Piano does nothing for me anymore!!! It just sounds flat as a pancake to me now!!!

There is only a couple of oldskool tunes with a piano that doesn't sound like a crappy casio effort...they are beasts. But other than that... this is why my taste has shifted to newer more bleepy things! Soz...tis weird, coz the piano used to be the best thing ever! Maybe love doesn't last forever eh????

I felt the same way about a year or so ago, but, have to say there are some great piano tracks out there, I just got sick of hearing the usual stuff over and over again, when you've not heard it for a while, it's still good.

I, now, also prefer tunes that have piano in them, instead of being a 'piano tune' as such, where the focus isn't fully on the piano line, instead it's more subtle, I think that is much better used imo..

:wave:

BadBoyDJPigeon

Apr 9, 2004
newton heath
www.myspace.com
blue jammer said:
I felt the same way about a year or so ago, but, have to say there are some great piano tracks out there, I just got sick of hearing the usual stuff over and over again, when you've not heard it for a while, it's still good.

I, now, also prefer tunes that have piano in them, instead of being a 'piano tune' as such, where the focus isn't fully on the piano line, instead it's more subtle, I think that is much better used imo..

like what jammer?

blue jammer said:

Yeh...things get old fast to me...oh well. Just when I go to an oldskool night, I don't feel like dancing!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: When I used to dance all night, no breaks!
I can tell how much I like the music, by how much I dance!:cool: