Check out pepperoni advert

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
When you see the pepperoni advert ,i thought i was seeing things :|
When they are squaring up ( all the other sausages ) pepperoni flashes and shows his manhood and starts a thrusting move:| Im sure i am not seeing things, i will try to find it. But if i cant watch carefully next time you see it and tell me im not going mad , and i really did see it:ghost:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
I think you are seeing what you want to see Emma*.

From what I can remember (seen that ad twice now..) He does shake himself about like, but the camera shot is from the back, so you don't see owt.

* Do you often want to look at pepperoni willies :cops:

It's still good ole Ade Edmonson doing the voice for it :D :king:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
When you see the pepperoni advert ,i thought i was seeing things :|
When they are squaring up ( all the other sausages ) pepperoni flashes and shows his manhood and starts a thrusting move:| Im sure i am not seeing things, i will try to find it. But if i cant watch carefully next time you see it and tell me im not going mad , and i really did see it:ghost:

:rofl:

whazzamatter? too spicy for ya?!! ;) :D

current disturbing advert for me is some car one, with a love/hate theme ... the little fluffy bunny turns into...well, god only knows but it looks like a pan of fried bums and is frankly quite minging . evil sharp-toothed scary barsteward :shudder:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
IIt's still good ole Ade Edmonson doing the voice for it :D :king:

talking of them lot, is rik mayall :)heart:) skint or something? :confused: first andrex bog roll adverts and now ive heard his dulcet tones on somother advert lately too, cant remember what for. i'm sure it wasnt quad bikes though.....
he seems to be everywhere these days, but i dont mind actually because even his voice makes me chuckle :D I love Rik :D